IGNORED

Any Info Needed

coventry lad

being the good samaritan I'm offering my services.

any of you cidereds need info about coming to cov let me know and i will happily try my best.

il be on this site till friday nite then you may never hear from me again until we play you away.

footballs in my blood and i love a good away day so i will make yours as enjoyable as i can.

seen the thread about other teams on this site and some people don't like it, I'm a genuine lad and want

other fans to have a great day, hopefully trouble free.

:innocent06:

Could you let the Cov fans know I would awfully appreciate it if they didnt try and stone the coaches, or if they do could they avoid the one me and my mates are on thankyou please.

:city:

:surrender: like i said in another topic, they did a trial with no police, just stewards as they seen it as a low key affair.......... they learnt the lesson the hard way.

Always nice to hear from a footy fan,as I normally do a similar away info service for those coming to ashton

Only want to know one thing, does your local BBC radio station treat you like

a Championship side?

Our alledgly BBC local radio station does not give us home live coverage

for our 3pm home kick-offs,what coverage does BBC coventry and warwick

give Coventry

or is another commercial radio station responsibly for coventrys LIVE coverage

Always nice to hear from a footy fan,as I normally do a similar away info service for those coming to ashton

Only want to know one thing, does your local BBC radio station treat you like

a Championship side?

Our alledgly BBC local radio station does not give us home live coverage

for our 3pm kick-offs,what coverage does BBC coventry and warwick

give Coventry

or is another commercial radio station responsibly for coventrys LIVE coverage

horay, a decent fella at last.

we get cracking radio coverage, even on small cup games. full 90 mins the phone in show for an hour after. on your way home after the game tune into 94.8 fm

you can ring up as they welcome away fans with open arms.maybe rant on about how you need a new back four.

94:8FM what!

I'm looking for coverage on DAB with my sopper dooper roberts radio

with the sound card so I can record the whole BBC coventry radio programme

and listen to it a my convience

In our next of the woods we have to share coverage with the rent boys and

Yeovil Town

By the way what time does the radio coverage start and finshes

94:8FM what!

I'm looking for coverage on DAB with my sopper dooper roberts radio

with the sound card so I can record the whole BBC coventry radio programme

and listen to it a my convience

In our next of the woods we have to share coverage with the rent boys and

Yeovil Town

By the way what time does the radio coverage start and finshes

have some rubbish called early doors but main program starts at 2 finishes at 6. decent commentators to and stay pretty much neutral.

coventry statment in local paper.fans cant buy tickets next to away fans for clash. season ticket holders only due to the preston trouble. also states that bristol are bringing 4000

Wont be 4000........def 3000.

Noisy bunch us bumpkins mind you!

Reckon your more worried about playing us, than we are about playing you.

Honestly think The Reds will win the game, albeit some pressure towards the end and go top of the championship!

And Trun,s to smash the winner for the lads

Wont be 4000........def 3000.

Noisy bunch us bumpkins mind you!

Reckon your more worried about playing us, than we are about playing you.

Honestly think The Reds will win the game, albeit some pressure towards the end and go top of the championship!

And Trun,s to smash the winner for the lads

not a chance mate, 400..you only got allocated 3500. looking forward to it. cant see you doing us though. i predict a 3-1 home win. your defence wont handle adebola and mifsud will run you ragged.

not a chance mate, 400..you only got allocated 3500. looking forward to it. cant see you doing us though. i predict a 3-1 home win. your defence wont handle adebola and mifsud will run you ragged.

yeah, we got more to lose. we are the home team.course I'm worried but i think cov will win 3-1, but good open attacking match.

being the good samaritan I'm offering my services.

any of you cidereds need info about coming to cov let me know and i will happily try my best.

il be on this site till friday nite then you may never hear from me again until we play you away.

footballs in my blood and i love a good away day so i will make yours as enjoyable as i can.

seen the thread about other teams on this site and some people don't like it, I'm a genuine lad and want

other fans to have a great day, hopefully trouble free.

great... how long does it take to drive from the NEC to the Ricoh?

Or.. is there a train from the NEC to the Ricoh?

Cheers en my babber.

great... how long does it take to drive from the NEC to the Ricoh?

Or.. is there a train from the NEC to the Ricoh?

Cheers en my babber.

I think I'll take this one since I know the Brum/Cov area fairly well.

1. Fairly quick drive 5 or so miles up the M42 then onto the M6 heading away from Brum. Can't be more than 30 mins.

2. Pretty much all trains from Birmingham International (the NEC's station) towards London Euston will stop at Cov. From there, get a shuttle bus to Pool Meadow bus station then the football special bus to the Ricoh. The stadium doesn't currently have its own train station but it looks like it will in the future.

Archived