IGNORED

Give Qpr The Outstanding Tickets

Guest QPRFC

Guest QPRFC

the fact of this matter through bristol city`s greed or wanting a parizan crowd i dont know its back fired on them ...... reason is you cut our tickets to 2019 and forced lots of QPR into your end of the ground , point is you still have 1500 tickets left so this has back fired on the club .Solution give QPR fans the whole end we will give you back your ends and we will go in the away supporters end !!!!!!!!!! this will then stop any QPR fans getting in trouble with the police or with home supporters and then hopefully we can all watch the game without trouble

the fact of this matter through bristol city`s greed or wanting a parizan crowd i dont know its back fired on them ...... reason is you cut our tickets to 2019 and forced lots of QPR into your end of the ground , point is you still have 1500 tickets left so this has back fired on the club .Solution give QPR fans the whole end we will give you back your ends and we will go in the away supporters end !!!!!!!!!! this will then stop any QPR fans getting in trouble with the police or with home supporters and then hopefully we can all watch the game without trouble
WHAT DO WE CARE IF YOUR LOT GET IN TO TROUBLE,BUT IF YOU START THE OLD BILL WILL GET YOU :dunno:

there is no way this can happen.

Say what you want about the ticketing but the tickets will be spread all around the ground and most of them in single seats. You can't give 500 in each stand dotted around.

Afraid if you haven't got a ticket your best bet is to listen on the radio.

Bristol City have not 'cut' your tickets: you have been given your entitlement. The ground will be more or less sold out. What's the problem?

but you will never sell them this is my point !!!!!! ..........
how many tickets did u guys give us?

1821?

i think we are slightly more generous than you,

we are giving you an extra 200 seats

think yourselves lucky and put up with it.

Guest QPRFC

you guys dont listen very well do you , i have had my tickets now for nearly 2 weeks 11 of us in a group we also picked up 7 in a block last friday and then again on saturday .....we only brought them incase we could not get in the away end as we dont have an away season ticket ............ plymouth game i know we have at least 50 tickets in their end already and thats sold out last week .and QPR fans dont even know who has a ticket for the game as the club has not released them to us ...........LIKE I SAID WE HAVE TO THINK AHEAD

Guest QPRFC

ok guys if thats the case I'm sorry ....... up here we are being told that bristol city cut our tickets down to 2019 if thats all anyone one else gets then A MASSIVE SORRY TO BCFC >.............

you guys dont listen very well do you , i have had my tickets now for nearly 2 weeks 11 of us in a group we also picked up 7 in a block last friday and then again on saturday .....we only brought them incase we could not get in the away end as we dont have an away season ticket ............ plymouth  game i know we have at least 50 tickets in their end already and thats sold out last week .and QPR fans dont even know who has a ticket for the game as the club has not released them to us ...........LIKE I SAID WE HAVE TO THINK AHEAD

You're getting a little hysterical now lad, chill out. IF you sit in any of the home stands, just shut the f##k up, wear no colours and you'll be fine! Stop panicking boy! :dunno:

Guest QPRFC

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. nobby your living up to your name now son .......... get a life and get out this room Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. ........... if you wanna nobby there are some decent people that are in this room ////////////

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. nobby your living up to your name now son .......... get a life and get out this room Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. ........... if you wanna nobby there are some decent people that are in this room ////////////
if you write the 'laugh out loud' shorthand it doesnt work on here or hadn't you noticed yet???

Come on QPRFC, get over it already.

Away fans at Old Trafford get 3,500 tickets out of 68,000. You are getting double that proportionately (10% as opposed to 5%).

You also only brought 900 or so two years ago and 1,600 or so last year. Admittedly not as important a game, but why reward your part timers when we have our own part timers to reward (the 1,500 remaining tickets will sell)?

Plymouth are giving you a similar allocation, go have a whinge at them.......... unless you already have?

Just enjoy your day and think of the 600 or so lucky soles that get to see their team play away at Brighton.

Guest QPRFC

cider jar well put , i can see your point .valid one at that , this is why i said sorry earlier as we heard at QPR you had cut the tickets to us , so once again SORRY !! still dont understand though your ground holds more than ours and we give out 3000 for every game and yet we have a bigger attendance than city and more season ticket holders and yet you only give out 2000 to every club ...why ??

• Admin
cider jar well put , i can see your point .valid one at that , this is why i said sorry earlier as we heard at QPR you had cut the tickets to us , so once again SORRY !! still dont understand though your ground holds more than ours and we give out 3000 for every game and yet we have a bigger attendance than city and more season ticket holders and yet you only give out 2000 to every club ...why ??
Because of segregation.

:dunno:

Well said ciderred. If we didnt have to segregate we could sell a lot more.

still dont understand though your ground holds more than ours and we give out 3000 for every game and yet we have a bigger attendance than city and more season ticket holders and yet you only give out 2000 to every club ...why ??
because of millwall back a couple of years where it kicked off

big time, the tickets for away fans were cut and parts of our

home seating netted over for safety and security reasons our

ground holds around 20,000 but the police won't allow the ground

to be full for big games :dunno:

Not true QPRFC, we can give up to 5,500 to every club. The initial allocation is usually 2,800, but has been reduced for the remaining matches because the team is doing "well" and the club has decided to return part of the East End (which used to be the home end) to home fans because of popular demand. It is not overly fair to visiting supporters, but complies with league rules which state......

"Each Club must make provision for at least 2000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2000. The Executive may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time."

This outlines the allocation

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Stadi...,,10327,00.html

The only clubs exceding the initial allocation so far have been...

Southampton (Cup) Att. 17,408 Away fans: 3,445

Sheffield Wednesday Att. 13,668 Away fans: 2,830

Swindon Town Att. 14,294 Away fans: 2,368

All of these teams begin with an 'S', QPR and Plymouth and even Brighton don't (but I somehow doubt that this is relevant). All of the other teams to visit Ashton Gate this season have bought less than 1,000. Allocation not fair? Who cares?

Guest QPRFC

still dont understand ..you said Sheffield Wednesday Att. 13,668 Away fans: 2,830

that means for each game city only had just over 11,000 home fans are you really telling me that you reduce your ground capacity by 6-7000 for safty issues , so by rights then QPR should get 2,830 tickets like sheff wed or are you saying bristol fans are not loyal or just here for the rangers and thats why there is demand ??

You put all the away fans in a double tiered stand, so no segregation is needed.

Normally City don't have the problem with too many away fans (what with the division etc) so you could have probably had 3500 tickets or so (if we had given you the whole end).

However, due to the crap atmosphere in the ground, it was decided to give a certain amount of that end (The East End) to the home fans (as it has a better acoustics, ie: the sound travels better).

This was tried out during our 11 match winning streak and proved a success as it made for a better atmosphere.

So since the trial, the club have decided to give the home fans a percentage of that end, to help shout the lads to victory.

As mentioned before, you are still getting more than is permitted to you by the Football League and I understand that Plymouth are giving you less than what we are giving you.

You would probably find the same problem if the game was being played at Loftus Road, we would have sold out of available tickets for away end but seeing as there was less riding on the game (so to speak) when we played you at your place, you didn't have the problem.

Guest QPRFC

this was my point tipps britol want a partizan crowd but you still have 1500 tickets still unsold and probally falling in qpr fans hands as we speak so instead of us being in your ends why not just give us the end and avoid a mixture in the whole ground of QPR and city ........

• Admin

because we would rather sell tickets to our own fans, is that so wrong? i know for a fact that the stewards will throw out any away fans they find in the home stands, as they have always done.

go and whinge at plymouth.

this was my point tipps britol want a partizan crowd but you still have 1500 tickets still unsold and probally falling in qpr fans hands as we speak so instead of us being in your ends why not just give us the end and avoid a mixture in the whole ground of QPR and city ........
Because if you had the whole of that end, you would probably sound like 70,000 fans singing your hearts out and we would sound like about 10 (due to the acoustics of the stands).

This way, you will sound like 10 and we will sound like 70,000...... :P

The idea being, is to not give you / QPR players the total vocal backing.

Believe me, it's more like a library than a football ground for the home fans when we haven't got any of the East End.

THERE IS A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THE ACOUSTICS IN THE OTHER 3 STANDS, as they are so open, that is the reason why they have given it basically as half and half.

Guest QPRFC

we will in 3 weeks time but yet again i have my tickets already again in there end .... point is they sold the ground out last week you aint !!

Not true QPRFC, we can give up to 5,500 to every club. The initial allocation is usually 2,800, but has been reduced for the remaining matches because the team is doing "well" and the club has decided to return part of the East End (which used to be the home end) to home fans because of popular demand. It is not overly fair to visiting supporters, but complies with league rules which state......

"Each Club must make provision for at least 2000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2000. The Executive may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time."

This outlines the allocation

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Stadi...,,10327,00.html

The only clubs exceding the initial allocation so far have been...

Southampton (Cup) Att. 17,408 Away fans: 3,445

Sheffield Wednesday Att. 13,668 Away fans: 2,830

All of these teams begin with an 'S', QPR and Plymouth and even Brighton don't (but I somehow doubt that this is relevant). All of the other teams to visit Ashton Gate this season have bought less than 1,000. Allocation not fair? Who cares?

yeah true but as we were not in the east end for those games and

the F block in the grand stand was netted over reducing the amount

of people but the police have stated that they won't allow the ground

to go over 20,000.

with cardiff they they had one half of the east end and we had the

other with the behined the goal block fenced off and netted so was

F block in the grand stand it still boils down to segragation, sheffield

wednesday were always going to get a large amount of tickets being

a ex div.1 side and the danny wilson connection.

the fact of this matter through bristol city`s greed or wanting a parizan crowd i dont know its back fired on them ......
We give you half of what you give us because at your ground we can only see half the pitch :dunno:

Archived