IGNORED

How Many Tickets Have Been Sold So Far...

GeoTheCiderHead

i got my ticket

£25.00 ............!!!!!!! .. and unlike Cov at £23 ..... i don't get a Vomitory to use

makes my season ticket price per game quite reasonable !

:englandsmile4wf:

See you there; Have to wait till Monday to get mine and me boys, who lives about 2mins from their ground :surrender: first proper away game for many moons :ph34r:

we conquer you all.

hello all. unfortunetly for you i am here for a while as i wanted to pick on a lower league team and you were the first people i could see on the first lower league table i looked at.

i am here purely to wind you up.

HA'WAY THE LADS!

that is the most politest request to annoy on another teams football forum i have ever seen, something we see a lack of on football forums these days. cardiff, plymouth and QPR fans, take note.

hey mate, i bet your happy because of your historic win last night. Because your just a small town in Scotland :innocent06:

we conquer you all.

hello all. unfortunetly for you i am here for a while as i wanted to pick on a lower league team and you were the first people i could see on the first lower league table i looked at.

i am here purely to wind you up.

HA'WAY THE LADS!

:disapointed2se: Prefer Newcastle myself, Hartlepool even :surrender:

while i am here i must make you aware of the loss of one of sunderland's great heroes. I now you probably have already heard but i wish to say rip to the great ian porterfield.

We know we have electricity down here; brings back memories though;was in a bar in Benidorm watching that game :travolta:

Archived