IGNORED

Bbc 606

giles_23_bcfc

Just seen this posted on our page of the 606 message board on BBC Sport by a poster called "williamstone99":

The Bristol city chairman stephen lansdown should leave our club because I'm sick of him. He employed a rubbish manager in Gary Johnson and he doesn't provide enough money for transfers. We need someone like Ken Bates to be our chairman. Lansdown has ruined Bristol City football club with his childish banter and inconsistent financial backing. He is also financially unstable and if he stays, Bristol City will go into administration and go down the route that Leeds UTD took. The Bristol City fans should get together and form a protest group against Lansdown's reign at the gate. He is borrowing all the money that he puts into the club from the bank and he has no way of paying it back. This will seem great for the time being but can only lead to problems in the future. Get out Lansdown!

What an absolute to55er he is. Anyone else think it could be a saghead trying to act as a City fan?

Just seen this posted on our page of the 606 message board on BBC Sport by a poster called "williamstone99":

What an absolute to55er he is. Anyone else think it could be a saghead trying to act as a City fan?

I think this bloke constantly writes sarcastic posts, although I may be getting mixed up with someone else?

Agree with you completely. Not sure if he is a sag but someone who obviously hasn't got a fuc**ng idea.

I know SL personally and he used to take me down the gate even before he had any ties with the club. He is City through and through and I can guarantee that everything he does is in the best interest of the football club.

I think it is meant to be ironic, but he can't really do irony so it comes over as a rant.

I know SL personally and he used to take me down the gate even before he had any ties with the club.

Out of interest where in the ground did SL choose to sit before he had any " ties with the club"?

I'm guessing he may have been a guttural chant starter in the East End, :chant6ez: perhaps moving on to Atyeo H Block after after seating went in. :dunno:

Thinking about it though he does resemble the Dolman bugler who used to rally the fans at the front of the Dolman Block A? :whistle:

Out of interest where in the ground did SL choose to sit before he had any " ties with the club"?

I'm guessing he may have been a guttural chant starter in the East End, :chant6ez: perhaps moving on to Atyeo H Block after after seating went in. :dunno:

Thinking about it though he does resemble the Dolman bugler who used to rally the fans at the front of the Dolman Block A? :whistle:

No, he sat in the Williams with his 10 year old son at the time. When his son got a bit older they sat directly behind the goal in the atyeo (but this was around the time he began to become more involved with the club).

Up until Bristol City women's football team disbanded (end of last season) he spent most of his Sunday afternoons watching them play at Almondsbury FC.

How many other football chairmen would show that much commitment to their football club?

Barry Fry is the only other man i can think of that would. But he's not a chairman any more.

There are 2 or 3 of em on the 606 boards, or maybe the same one with three nics, KINGHAROLDSNOSE is another ...

post nothing but rubbish on there ........

more posts are made by them during school holidays if thats a clue .......

a lot of the sensible ones stopped posting at 606 now .

its just best to ignore them, and perhaps they'll crawl back beneath their rocks with the rest of the pond life

:englandsmile4wf:

Up until Bristol City women's football team disbanded (end of last season) he spent most of his Sunday afternoons watching them play at Almondsbury FC.

How many other football chairmen would show that much commitment to their football club?

Quite right - who the hell would want to spend a Sunday morning hangover watching young girls in tight shorts and city tops running around.....I ask you ...who else? :disapointed2se:

Archived