IGNORED

Plymouth Away Now 12.30 Ko

CodeRed

Its a joke but oh well, very early train it is then!!!

I'm not going now.

football is not about 90 minutes,its the journey,a few beers before the game and stoppling off somewhere on

the way home.win,lose or draw its a day out with my mates.

the police in this dictater state have won again.

please excuse my spelling :surrender:

my god there is a stupid amount of contradictory posts on here! People moan when we don't get as big gates as we expect we would, then, when something like this happens, which would help us to get a bigger gate and get more fan in, they moan about something trivial about a kick off time!

I'm not saying you are guilty of that personally, but on the forum as a whole!

Simple, if you don't like the new kick off time, don't go.

Giles, I don't like the new kick off time as I work nights and I'm due to work the Friday night before the game. I finish at four so would have got 5 hours sleep before having to leave. Now if I go I will only get 3 hours sleep. So that basically rules me out of attending this game as there is no way I can take any holiday in December.

When we got promotion this is one of the away games I was most looking forward to going to.

I don't like the new kick off time, So wont go but not through choice.

If people want to cause trouble they will cause trouble regardless of what time the kick off is. Many I'm sure will just drink cans on the way to the game and then also hang round in Plymouth for a while after the game and have a few drinks.

KO moved to 12.30pm for our Dec 8th trip to Plymouth on "Police Advice".

Well my advice would be for the Police to stick to policing and leave football alone.

Whilst the Labour Party Police state watching our every move is disconcerting, and potentially threatening, it's when they start actually taking away our liberties when following BCFC that we'll get really mad. Gordon Brown noser is too thick and too up Margaret Thatcher's arse to realise this.....

brownthatcher22.jpg

I've just cleaned up this topic, full of personal insults and the thing we don't tollerate on OTIB. We are clamping down on personal attacks.

Next person to try it gets a 24 hour ban.

You know who you are!

Regards

TomF

Grumpy & Tired OTIB Admin..

KO moved to 12.30pm for our Dec 8th trip to Plymouth on "Police Advice".

Well my advice would be for the Police to stick to policing and leave football alone.

Any "lads" out for trouble from either Bristol or Plymouth will still be looking for it wether it's 12.30 or 3.00, If they want to drink before they will find a way - cans etc.

Meanwhile the well behaved MAJORITY will have to leave 4 hours earlier, get little time for some lunch, pre match drink etc, and generally be inconvenienced & messed around.

No thought for the exiles who face an extremely long drive - not everyone lives in Bristol.

As BB (Ian) keeps saying why don't they just ban fans altogether and have done with it - I'm fed up with our game being messed around and - by implication - regarded as a potential criminal just because I like football.

Rant over !

CR

Well if your interested

air south west are doing manchester to plymouth(via bristol) for 27 quid

departs 10:05 arrive 12:05

As both airport and ground are on the north side

what a perfict excuse to have a plane ride

taxi to the airport just in time for kick-off

and if its shunted to a 12:45pm Sky live game

what a perficked day

Well if your interested

air south west are doing manchester to plymouth(via bristol) for 27 quid

departs 10:05 arrive 12:05

As both airport and ground are on the north side

what a perfict excuse to have a plane ride

taxi to the airport just in time for kick-off

and if its shunted to a 12:45pm Sky live game

what a perficked day

thanks for the tip!

i'm sure i can find some way of doing it.

I've just cleaned up this topic, full of personal insults and the thing we don't tollerate on OTIB. We are clamping down on personal attacks.

Next person to try it gets a 24 hour ban.

You know who you are!

Regards

TomF

Grumpy & Tired OTIB Admin..

Tom,

I hold my hands up to being one of them.

I'm happy to keep the personals to a minimum as long as the admin/mods clamp down on individuals who spam the board with replies that offer absolutely zero to the otib community. If you don't then I think it's fair game for otib members to offer their views on them.

Regards,

Phil

Archived