IGNORED

Possible Extra 500 Tickets For Qpr

Guest QPRFC

Guest QPRFC

have just heard the police from london have spoken with bristol city and bristol police and the latest is they have heard of about 300-400 qpr coming down without tickets .it look like bristol police are going to keep an area of the ground free incase they have to put them in ,instead of letting them run around bristol without tickets ...... this comes from a copper who is a QPR fan .god i hope it is true then i will swap mine and get in the QPR end

have just heard the police from london have spoken with bristol city and bristol police and the latest is they have heard of about 300-400 qpr coming down without tickets .it look like bristol police are going to keep an area of the ground free incase they have to put them in ,instead of letting them run around bristol without tickets ...... this comes from a copper who is a QPR fan .god i hope it is true then i will swap mine and get in the QPR end
What, you just heard from someone at 12:30am........I think you best get to bed mate, those voices are playing tricks with your head :dunno:

have just heard the police from london have spoken with bristol city and bristol police and the latest is they have heard of about 300-400 qpr coming down without tickets .it look like bristol police are going to keep an area of the ground free incase  they have to put them in ,instead of letting them run around bristol without tickets ...... this comes from a copper who is a QPR fan .god i hope it is true then i will swap mine and get in the QPR end

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~507448,00.html This link wont work from here for some reason! Check the main site Hoopey and dream on :P ...you've already had an extra 250 :dunno:

And where EXACTLY did you say your seat was?

I am 99% sure there will be no such area. Fans in the wrong end will be ejected. Just don't come. Nothing personal- but you're going to be surrounded by a very partizan Bristol City support and you will not be able to enjoy the game anyway. You face a wasted trip.

City will have given you all the tickets they can for your section anyway. They won't put away fans in any other section of the ground- it would be impossible. We can't move the fences to give you more space.

tut tut, naughty, naughty :laugh: coming with out tickets :dunno:

Guest QPRFC

take it back the figure is 250 not 500 so i was wrong .......... cant see why bristol dont let us beam the game live to loftus rd as I'm sure more qpr fans would stay at home and watch it , would also mean more money for qpr and bristol with the revenue from loftus rd

cant see why bristol dont let us beam the game live to loftus rd as I'm sure more qpr fans would stay at home and watch it , would also mean more money for qpr and bristol with the revenue from loftus rd
Please direct me to the story stating that City have decided not to allow QPR to beam the game back to LR. I'd be very interested to read it.

cant see why bristol dont let us beam the game live to loftus rd as I'm sure more qpr fans would stay at home and watch it , would also mean more money for qpr and bristol with the revenue from loftus rd

i don't think it's the football clubs not allowing a beam back

but more to do with who ever owns the media rights for

screening games is it sky? not sure but sky should have

screened this game rather than city vs bournemouth

at the start of the season. :laugh:

Guest QPRFC

yes qpr end ........ we have tickets in your end but not to sure if i want in there really as i wont be able to sing or enjoy myself , was thinking of seeing if your police let us in qpr end or i will give them to the first bristol city fan i see without a ticket ............cant get fairer than that

Sorry to put a dampener on things QPRFC, but the first QPR fan I see in the ground will be reported to the nearest steward and be thrown out, you have to realise that your presence in any home stand will result in someone taking great offence and will end up sparking you out.

I'm sure the majority of both fans will behave and are there for the football only, but I am not prepared to see good natured fun end up into a couple of hundred people scuffling in the stands, seen it before and it's horrific as innocent people will be caught up in it, do yourself a big favour, if you don't have a ticket for the away end don't turn up, you would be a complete prat if you thought City fans around you will not respond to you cheering.

Archived