IGNORED

City Shirt Spotted !

Meh

I know some of you and the club itself show some interest in spotting flags, shirts etc.

There is a guy in the crowd in the Aus v Eng 20/20 wearing the new red City shirt.

You can see him when the even overs are being bowled when the camera shows the approach to the bowler, so he is basically sat to the left of the batsman as you look at it right on the bounday fence.

Disgusting really that he might miss the WBA game !! :englandsmile4wf:

I know some of you and the club itself show some interest in spotting flags, shirts etc.

There is a guy in the crowd in the Aus v Eng 20/20 wearing the new red City shirt.

You can see him when the even overs are being bowled when the camera shows the approach to the bowler, so he is basically sat to the left of the batsman as you look at it right on the bounday fence.

Just as I read this, looked up and there he was behind Flintoff!

We get everywhere!

Think that could quite possibly have been by girlfirends brother. He is over there, didnt see him myself as wasnt watching, but apparently he was on the TV

Nice to see the red and white of the only team in Bristol being represented across the globe!

Think that could quite possibly have been by girlfirends brother. He is over there, didnt see him myself as wasnt watching, but apparently he was on the TV

Nice to see the red and white of the only team in Bristol being represented across the globe!

It could also have been a mate of mine. I text him on Thursday and he said he was going to the Oz game, sitting behind the stumps and would be wearing his City shirt.

I havent got the see the highlights yet so i don't know if it was him.

I spotted a gashead at the Zimbabwe game yesterday as well.

Hornbeam, I'll get him killed, us Zimbos don't do Gas..........its illegal there to be a Gashead, by order Robert Gabriel Mugabe's most secret person in charge :shifty::laugh: Actually its his black and white cat.

Archived