IGNORED

Front Men

ciderup

Who's it going to be then?

lee Trundle will start I should think, but who with?

Jevons, Byfield, Enoch, Murray.

Would like to see Byfield in a starting position but don't really know enough about him apart from he's quick and knows where the goal is!

The Coventry fans on rivals seem to be concerned about Ivans' pace so with Ivan, McCindoe and Byfield along with super Scotty to come on, we should have more than enough pace IMHO.

Who's LTs partner tomorrow?

U REDS

Same team as Sheffield I would think.

Wilson has done nothing wrong and had a blinder last time out with a goal and two goal line clearances, so he's nailed on for wide right.

Byfield not quite ready so Sproule up front for a bit of pace, with Murray coming on at some point to give 'em a bit more to worry about.

If centre midfield can compete a bit better than at Sheffield, we can match them.

It's centre midfield that worries me.

Really concerned about central midfield. If we pick up an injury early on in the first half we are going to be in all sorts of trouble, can't see that we've go any where near enough cover.

Byfield. That's what we brought him in for and he's got 3 in 2 for the ressies. Can't do more than that really.

Sproule didn't look effective as a goalscorer despite his pace, I'd like to see him fighting it out on the wing with Murray.

Enoch has played terribly. Murray isn't effective up front. Jevons seems out of favour though I think we should give him a go at some point.

Who's it going to be then?

lee Trundle will start I should think, but who with?

Jevons, Byfield, Enoch, Murray.

Would like to see Byfield in a starting position but don't really know enough about him apart from he's quick and knows where the goal is!

The Coventry fans on rivals seem to be concerned about Ivans' pace so with Ivan, McCindoe and Byfield along with super Scotty to come on, we should have more than enough pace IMHO.

Who's LTs partner tomorrow?

U REDS

i believe enochs injured... could be wrong though

Archived