IGNORED

Coventry Vs City Featured Game On Bbc

Tim S

This Saturday afternoon Citys trip to Coventry is one of the featured games on BBC Score (on BBC1 via the red button) with one of the studio guests watching the game live and reporting back as things happen.

I normally watch Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports 1 for scores with Radio Bristol in the background, but might watch BBCs coverage this week - assuming Soccer Saturday don't feature us too!!! (As long as its not that bloody Phil Thomson covering it - I cant stand him - all he bangs on about is Liverpool this, Liverpool that....)

Anyway - just thought Id let you know!

(Apoligies if this has already been posted!)

This Saturday afternoon Citys trip to Coventry is one of the featured games on BBC Score (on BBC1 via the red button) with one of the studio guests watching the game live and reporting back as things happen.

I normally watch Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports 1 for scores with Radio Bristol in the background, but might watch BBCs coverage this week - assuming Soccer Saturday don't feature us too!!! (As long as its not that bloody Phil Thomson covering it - I cant stand him - all he bangs on about is Liverpool this, Liverpool that....)

Are you any relation of Notds by any chance?

Many thanks for the info mate.

Its a joint effort by every one to get as much publicity for our team

Problem with the interactive service you can't press the red button until the programme is about to start(2:30pm)

and you never never know what channel the BBC are going to use

it could be 301 or 302

If you really wanna record it can be done using two freeview boxes

Not required. Everyone who posts on here will be in Coventy tomorrow afternnoon won't they!?

Archived