IGNORED

Gas 0 Leeds Utd 3

North Lincs Red

Won again tonight 3-0 away from home - easy win by the sound of it.

Now in plus points and only 6 points off of a playoff place.

Quick return back to the championship - could be playing them next season..

Could be playing them next season but if we carry on like we are, we will still not be playing them because we will be in the premiership :winner_third_h4h:

Guest brfc1883
Won again tonight 3-0 away from home - easy win by the sound of it.

Now in plus points and only 6 points off of a playoff place.

Quick return back to the championship - could be playing them next season..

Were you there? I was and I can tell you the scoreline flatters Leeds beyond belief! If we'd had people on the pitch who could score a goal, we would have at least got a draw out of it. Make no bones about it, Leeds were poor and VERY lucky.

Were you there? I was and I can tell you the scoreline flatters Leeds beyond belief! If we'd had people on the pitch who could score a goal, we would have at least got a draw out of it. Make no bones about it, Leeds were poor and VERY lucky.

Lucky would be a one nil win in the last minute...3 nil I don't think so!

And you had 11 players on the pitch, surely it cant have been a complete change from Saturday?

bit like us last season against you pikeys then. You got stuffed get over it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A good team is a team that can play badly yet still win, Just like we did against Wednesday. I doubt you would complain if you won 3 nil yet played crap.

It's all ifs and buts, But the real truth is Leeds scored 3 goals and won. That's what really counts after 90 mins. I'm sure Denis Wise wont be losing any sleep over tonight's game. In his book it will a job well done.

You may of played well but you lacked the firepower it seems.

You Rovers fans' are so fickle, Only last week everyone was going mental over Lambert(god forgot his name there) and then you are moaning that you had no one on the pitch who can score goals. I though Lambert was a god in your neck of the woods and could do something out of nothing?

Guest brfc1883
A good team is a team that can play badly yet still win, Just like we did against Wednesday. I doubt you would complain if you won 3 nil yet played crap.

It's all ifs and buts, But the real truth is Leeds scored 3 goals and won. That's what really counts after 90 mins. I'm sure Denis Wise wont be losing any sleep over tonight's game. In his book it will a job well done.

You may of played well but you lacked the firepower it seems.

You Rovers fans' are so fickle, Only last week everyone was going mental over Lambert(god forgot his name there) and then you are moaning that you had no one on the pitch who can score goals. I though Lambert was a god in your neck of the woods and could do something out of nothing?

What just like (super) Lee Trundle! Scored two goals against S****horpe and he's the best player since sliced bread! You guys make me laugh!

The 10.30 local news on BBC had a report by John Bennett regarding tonight's demolition of the scum by Leeds.

According to Bennett, Rovers dominated the game and deserved to win! They lost 3-0 for *****'s sake - how can the BBC broadcast that sort of sh1te?

Tw_a_ts.

Maybe, just maybe, they were telling the truth. Sounds form all accounts I've heard, Leeds & Rovers, that Leeds got lucky.

From what I have read so far this season Paul T has his team well organised and he has made some good buys.

I suspect any team in League 1 is going to find it very difficult playing Leeds; they have one hell of a big bee in their bonnet. Rovers caught them just at the wrong moment as this was their first game with a chance of putting positive points on the board.. who knows, they may sub-conciously ease off the gas [excuse the pun] for the next game.

2 classics from the ITV west bulleting I just saw at 23.00..

Steve Phillips doing nothing but watch the overhead kick by Beckford fly past him then just standing there shrugging his shoulders!

Richard Payne (presenter) giving this sentence after the hightlights "WELL THAT IS BAD LUCK ISN'T IT ROVERS", Payne of course is a City fan he was a correspondent for us for the Evening Post a few years ago.

All I need now is a Bristol City win tommorow and the Westcountry football scene will be back to normal!

2 classics from the ITV west bulleting I just saw at 23.00..

Steve Phillips doing nothing but watch the overhead kick by Beckford fly past him then just standing there shrugging his shoulders!

Richard Payne (presenter) giving this sentence after the hightlights "WELL THAT IS BAD LUCK ISN'T IT ROVERS", Payne of course is a City fan he was a correspondent for us for the Evening Post a few years ago.

All I need now is a Bristol City win tommorow and the Westcountry football scene will be back to normal!

There 3rd goal was class, Phillips had no chance and sorry but not even Basso would of saved that!

We played well for long periods, but no end product tonight. Leeds deserved their win but IMO not by 3goals.

Good luck tommorrow guys!

The 10.30 local news on BBC had a report by John Bennett regarding tonight's demolition of the scum by Leeds.

According to Bennett, Rovers dominated the game and deserved to win! They lost 3-0 for *****'s sake - how can the BBC broadcast that sort of sh1te?

Tw_a_ts.

hey unbelievable but true,and they broadcast it because they were there...was a good game and i for one am proud of the way we fought..

:fastasleep: Well done. Sensible reply. Oh and lets be clear, I'm not your 'mate'.

Thanks nice to be appreciated. Its a better standard of answer than your awful forum is normally capable of. next.

However, Yes. I stand corrected, very unlikely I'd have a mate who's Gas like you. The couple I know despair of the likes of you too. nighty night :fastasleep:

hey unbelievable but true,and they broadcast it because they were there...was a good game and i for one am proud of the way we fought..
A 3 nil defeat isn't something to be proud of. Possession doesn't win you games. Just ask Coventry yesterday. I don't think they are proud of losing 3 nil.

Archived