IGNORED

Bristol City Football Club

badger22

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

Now what a great result for us today!! I would of been happy with a point.

Still unbeaten in the the league and looking like we are solid at the back.... Is the Premiership out of reach? Well lm not getting to carried away and will be happy to survive this season.. but.... what if??? what bloody if???? Reading did it..... COME ON YOU READS.

P.s, Well done to the lads the went it Cov today, you did the club proud as always...

people seem to think were being stupid for even thinking about the premiership but with our team spirit and confiedence at the moment we arnt even scared about any of the teams in this division, i could see us beating at least any of the teams once.

if we stay like we are now i could see us at least in the playoffs, and if we do get promoted ill love it even if its only for 1 season just depends how much money we spend really and keepin the team spirit.

people seem to think were being stupid for even thinking about the premiership but with our team spirit and confiedence at the moment we arnt even scared about any of the teams in this division, i could see us beating at least any of the teams once.

if we stay like we are now i could see us at least in the playoffs, and if we do get promoted ill love it even if its only for 1 season just depends how much money we spend really and keepin the team spirit.

If we stay like we are now, we will win the league because we are top. ;)

Knowing GJ, prob only spend one million and still stay in the prem ;)

Archived