IGNORED

Just Back From Cov - The Impressive Thing Was

Markman

the battling spirit. Even when we were under the cosh after going one up and before the second went in the team were dying for the cause - it was a great win but not a completley silky stroll to 3pts - it was a battle at times and I cant remember 11 red shirts fighting like this for a long time

top of the league feels soooooooooooooo good! :englandsmile4wf:

the battling spirit. Even when we were under the cosh after going one up and before the second went in the team were dying for the cause - it was a great win but not a completley silky stroll to 3pts - it was a battle at times and I cant remember 11 red shirts fighting like this for a long time

top of the league feels soooooooooooooo good! :englandsmile4wf:

Fair play. I could hear you boys singing your hearts out all game on Radio Bristol. Our 12th man today?

Agree with all the above.

Was great to see the reaction of our players when the handbags started towards the end, everyone of our lot ran over unlike the Cov players. Shows a togetherness. The fans were top class again!

Well done to all!

Another BIG test on Tuesday!

U REDS

It was quality there today. A brilliant moment after the game when the players came over to clap the fans, I wil remember that for a long time.

Too fkn right! This was the best Ive seen City and their fans away for years. Proud as fk to be among that number. Awesome day out, and I feel quite giddy at the top! :laugh: :laugh:

I wasnt very impressed with the Bristol fans. From where i was in the Evening Telgraph Stand (opposite you), i couldnt hear you apart from the end when you were excited about being top.

You made a fair bit of noise before the game, all standing up and jumping around, but then as soon as the game kicked-off.. you all sat down and we didnt hear a peep out of you until you scored your second.

I was really dissapointed with it. Especially the fact you all sat down.

I wasnt very impressed with the Bristol fans. From where i was in the Evening Telgraph Stand (opposite you), i couldnt hear you apart from the end when you were excited about being top.

You made a fair bit of noise before the game, all standing up and jumping around, but then as soon as the game kicked-off.. you all sat down and we didnt hear a peep out of you until you scored your second.

You sound a bit bitter and twisted my friend

I'm not. Ive congratulated you in another thread.

But after we shown you what a quality support should be like when we played you in the F.A Cup last season, i thought you could return the favour.

But no, i was treated to a bunch of miserable OAPs who got happy towards the end after they worked out they were top.

You were top for half an hour before you started all your chants. Thick Shites.

Nosebleeds all round hey mate?

Bet you wouldnt have missed it for the world either!

too right mate! best away performance Ive seen from City in YEARS. Fans were awesome, the atmosphere was brilliant. Me n mrs Bucks were well impressed. Pity we couldnt all sit together.

And I hope the little black kid sat next to me had a ball-he was well into it, and having a laugh, and he sings better'n me!

But after we shown you what a quality support should be like when we played you in the F.A Cup last year, i tohught you could return the favour.

But no, i was treated to a bunch of miserable #######s who got happy towards the end after they worked out they were top.

You sure is bitter and twisted,go and have a cup of cocoa and an early night,and tomorrow you may wake up to the fact you ve beaten by a better side.

I'm not.

Yes, you are. Your one dimensional manager will get you nowhere this season and it's eating you up inside.

But after we shown you what a quality support should be like when we played you in the F.A Cup last season,

Very funny. 1/4 as many S****horpe fans made more noise than you lot.

Still, what else would we expect from a club that has to have Jimmy Hill write songs for the fans.

Those Coventry lads are a bitter and twisted bunch. After witnessing a textbook away performance and even better result I was walking back to the motor with the old man and these four Asian chaps came up to us and said "Well done. Your $h1te team only had three shots and scored with all three you firkin WELSH gits". My reply was "That'll do me. Ta Ta." and jogged on.

But after we shown you what a quality support should be like when we played you in the F.A Cup last season, i thought you could return the favour.

But no, i was treated to a bunch of miserable OAPs who got happy towards the end after they worked out they were top.

Thanks. Don't think it was towards the end when we worked out we were on top, 15 mins in i think it was when we took the lead and from then on kept the lead. You have a connection with CCFC, possibly live in C; then you call us thick sh*tes. Mmmmm..... :winner_third_h4h:

0-3 at home to a newly promoted side, hard to take I guess.

Look at the table tomorrow morning, see who is above you in no.1 spot. Remember it.

thick sh*te.

To be fair mate, the only times i saw your fans on thier feet was with ten mins to go heading for the exit.. :pacifier:

mmmm these grapes definately taste a little funny?

Let be fair, your support at the gate last year wasnt to bad, certainly not the loudest ive heard, but not bad, but at least we made some noise at our own ground!

Thats twice now the red army have invaded your stadium! and twice we have been by far the loudest out of the two sets of fans. You know it, I know it....we all know it, so accept it my friend.

Enjoy your weekend.....we will from all the way up here :winner_third_h4h:

Coventry were silent last year so stop talking out your Ass. We made noise, don't let the dissapointment of getting hammered at home hinder your judgement. You lost, we won, and are now top of the league. :city:

Bye :sub:

Yeah we were silent at home when we palyed you in the cup, but certainly not at your dump of a ground

Mate you must be deaf, we never stopped singing all game. the biggest noise weve made away in years, and we started singing we are top of the league the minute we scored the first goal. Au contraire couldnt hear you lot till you bood your lot off at the end

And to the chav Covs who called me a taff on the way out of the ground-actually Cov is closer to Wales than where I live, and my missus is a Jock. funny though. :fastasleep:

Yeah we were silent at home when we palyed you in the cup, but certainly not at your dump of a ground

we beat you in the cup, we beat you in the league; you did however beat us in yellow cards today 5-1 well done :disapointed2se:

Mate you must be deaf, we never stopped singing all game. the biggest noise weve made away in years, and we started singing we are top of the league the minute we scored the first goal. Au contraire couldnt hear you lot till you bood your lot off at the end

And to the chav Covs who called me a taff on the way out of the ground-actually Cov is closer to Wales than where I live, and my missus is a Jock. funny though. :fastasleep:

God, if thats the most noise you've made away from home for years i feel sorry for you.

Was anyone sitting in the stand opposite the one the Cov fans stood in when we played you in the cup last year? Because if you were, i bet you could hear us clearly.

Thats the difference mate, cus i only heard you lot three times... when you scored.

Archived