IGNORED

Tuesday Night

MarcusX

Does anyone know if its possible or likely to be possible to swap my ST seat in the williams for a place in the east end? Surely there will be enough people to force the overflow into the East End after todays result? Or will they give most of it to west brom?

Ive always thought night games were a little bit more special atmosphere wise and my only previous experiances of the east end were Rotherham and Middlesbrough so would love to go in there again for another big game!

Does anyone know if its possible or likely to be possible to swap my ST seat in the williams for a place in the east end? Surely there will be enough people to force the overflow into the East End after todays result? Or will they give most of it to west brom?

Ive always thought night games were a little bit more special atmosphere wise and my only previous experiances of the east end were Rotherham and Middlesbrough so would love to go in there again for another big game!

As i understand it the EE will only be available as POD and then only as overflow.......no transfers.

PDG

Archived