IGNORED

West Brom

red richards

Just watched them on ITV,s champioship programme, as their game with Ipswich was the highlight.

Looked very dangerous upfront with Phillips and Miller a right handful.

I'm sure they had Beatie on the bench as well, so our back four will have to be at their best for this match.

On the other hand, their defence were, on occasions, all at sea, and Ipswich should of grabbed at least 3 goals.

So Truns and Byfield, with Spoule and McIndoe screaming down the wings, firing the balls in, should get some good chances!!!!

They have spent a fourtune pre season, and are one of the favourites for promotion.

So if we can get something from this game, City should have nothing to fear this season, and who knows, could well be up there at the end.

That would be fantastic, buts lets all enjoy this moment of being top for now....Arn.

Agree with everything except trundle and byefield lets try byefield and murray wba seemed very vunerable to speed and with the players they have we could be playing on the counter so mcindoe sproule murray and byefield should be quick enough to scare them. Then its just the small job of beating dean keighly again murray and byefield are more likely than trundle in my small but honest opinion.

Agree with everything except trundle and byefield lets try byefield and murray wba seemed very vunerable to speed and with the players they have we could be playing on the counter so mcindoe sproule murray and byefield should be quick enough to scare them. Then its just the small job of beating dean keighly again murray and byefield are more likely than trundle in my small but honest opinion.

Thing is Tony, GJ would never drop Trundle, unless unfit, and in a flash he can win the game!!!!!

Thing is Tony, GJ would never drop Trundle, unless unfit, and in a flash he can win the game!!!!!

Agree, I would never drop Trunds especially when the team is not losing and doing so well. trunds is a match winner.

I also believe that Murray is happy coming off the bench - it suits his game and age so wouldn't like to see him up front from the off.

Don't think WBA are as good as last year - they lost a lot of quality (Kamara, Davies, Koumas etc) in the summer, even though they have signed plenty of new players.

Having said that, they should be the best team we've played so far (though I thought Cov would be strong yet they were sh1te...)

Don't think WBA are as good as last year - they lost a lot of quality (Kamara, Davies, Koumas etc) in the summer, even though they have signed plenty of new players.

Having said that, they should be the best team we've played so far (though I thought Cov would be strong yet they were sh1te...)

They were s h i t e, because we anticipated the type of game they would play and made them look s h i t e!! :clapping:

Archived