IGNORED

Top Of The League

watfordlad

don't wont u yolkcals getting lost :farmer:

this link my enlighten u.bar and pub guide.

we also nave runnin water, and round wheels. will be nice for you to move up to middle class. :fish:

:cool2: Interesting you should mention 'yolcals', or as it's more conventionally spelt, 'yokels'. My cousins used to live in Little Chalfont, Bucks. When I visited them we would occasionally (and somewhat warily) venture into Watford to shop.

A rather backward, parochial place, perhaps more reminiscent of a small town in Cornwall than a London sattelite town. Badly dressed youths with unfashionable haircuts would routinely invade your personal space in the shopping centre, while the outskirts of the town was like some scary Beirut-like hellhole, but inhabited by pensioners with tattoos.

Somewhat unlike the cosmopolitan enclave that is the City of Bristol. :rolleyes:

:cool2: Interesting you should mention 'yolcals', or as it's more conventionally spelt, 'yokels'. My cousins used to live in Little Chalfont, Bucks. When I visited them we would occasionally (and somewhat warily) venture into Watford to shop.

A rather backward, parochial place, perhaps more reminiscent of a small town in Cornwall than a London sattelite town. Badly dressed youths with unfashionable haircuts would routinely invade your personal space in the shopping centre, while the outskirts of the town was like some scary Beirut-like hellhole, but inhabited by pensioners with tattoos.

Somewhat unlike the cosmopolitan enclave that is the City of Bristol. :rolleyes:

You sure that wasn't Hartcliffe? :whistle2:

how did it feel? for ( nearly ) 24 hours. :surrender:

i must admit he does feel good to look down on the rest. a feeling we are going to enjoy a lot more this year :D

fair paly to the ex hornets man johnson, who has finnally got city up there.

boing boing, up the baggies. :fingerscrossed:

looks like another short stay, until we knock you off again, on wed night.

please enjoy it whilst it lasts :disapointed2se:

i see our meeting at the vic, has been pulled back for sky tv at 5.30 pm.

ho hum, more time in the pub.

for the first time ever I'm hoping Cardiff win (though if your lads stuff them at least the welsh will be getting beat)!

good luck tomorrow, I'll be pleased as punch for 24 hours, but for me it's just another point closer to safety!

even if you knock us off..... we will still be second..... which is great for us, we know you are a bigger club than us so it is flattering us when you boast about taking over us in the table........

by the way....... i hear yo-yo's have gone out of fashion

Lets get this straight..The only thing to have ever come out of Watford is Victoria Beckham and a motorway so what class are you all in Watford? At the end of the day even those who don't attend games can still be fans and supporters. I get to as many games as poss, listen to all our games on the radio, watch us whenever we are on TV, have a City shirt, a scarf and a muf, and your calling me a part time supporter!

Anyhow Watfordlad its been nice chatting to you, maybee you can take a trip to the Bristol Rovers forum and make some new freinds there!

Blimey 'bcityup' ... you have a MUF ?.... ;)

I'd keep that quiet if I were you mate, given that info I reckon you're probably lucky if the worst thing you get called is a part-time supporter!

how curious!! :laugh:. :)

Archived