IGNORED

Potential Signing?

Big Stan Hibbert

i'v heard a few times from people that Kelly Smith is the only woman footballer in the world that would/could have had a chance of making it as a football league player.

liked her 2nd goal in the Japan game last week

The standard is awful, Kelly Smith stands out a mile as being our best player but it is a very long way from even conference standard, hitting corners straight out on a regular basis, goalies letting shots go right through them etc, like watching a sunday pub team, i don't know why i'm watching it!!! by the way England just beat the Argies 6-1 to reach the world cup quarter finals

i'v heard a few times from people that Kelly Smith is the only woman footballer in the world that would/could have had a chance of making it as a football league player.

liked her 2nd goal in the Japan game last week

Shes not even the best womens player in the world.

Nothing against womens football as i have seen plenty of it (my sister played for Oz and had a government scholarship) but they would not stand up to the physical nature at this level.

Some of the skill on the women can be quite amazing at times, skill tends to be quite good but i think this is concentrated on more as they don't have the phisical presence of men.

Archived