IGNORED

Plymouth Away

CiderSomerset

Does anyone know if the coaches will stop and pick up in Taunton when we play Plymouth away, or would we have to go to Bristol to get on it? We live in West Somerset and it seems abit daft going to Bristol to come back down the M5 again..

I doubt it they wont pick me up from the M5 in gloucester!

How far is it from the train station to the ground guys?

I was going to drive but theres only a couple of us so train would be just as cheap at those prices.

Relatively close, a walk through Central Park and you are there.

5 minutes probably.

Does anyone know if the coaches will stop and pick up in Taunton when we play Plymouth away, or would we have to go to Bristol to get on it? We live in West Somerset and it seems abit daft going to Bristol to come back down the M5 again..

I'm quite sure I'm right in saying that the cats used to do a few stops along the way to away matches, however this was stopped due to somebody getting knocked down when getting off the coach at an "unofficial" stop.

Relatively close, a walk through Central Park and you are there.

5 minutes probably.

Plymouth railway station is about one and a half miles away, so either grab a cab (£3) or embark on the 20 minute walk. As you come out of the station turn right and down the hill and under the railway bridge. Just keep walking straight along this road and you will eventually reach the ground on your right

From Internet football ground Guide

I went to Taunton train station yesterday and the bloke there recomended waiting a couple of weeks as the £14 tickets are walk up on the day prices. he said that in a couple of weeks they will probably release the cheap day returns and it doesnt hurt to wait as the £14 tickets arnt going to go up.

I went to Taunton train station yesterday and the bloke there recomended waiting a couple of weeks as the £14 tickets are walk up on the day prices. he said that in a couple of weeks they will probably release the cheap day returns and it doesnt hurt to wait as the £14 tickets arnt going to go up.

Thanks Pezo - should be a few of us on the train...

Archived