IGNORED

Incider T-shirts

edson

The printers have come up trumps, and the new Incider t-shirts will be in the club shop on Saturday.

There will be:

'Miller' shirts available in Red and Black.

'Tommy's going to Getcha' shirts available in Red and Grey.

'Scott's Back' shirts available in Red and Grey.

All shirts are available in sizes Medium, Large and XL.

Click Here To View Incider T-Shirts

Cheers.

but I believe Edson can be very accomodating if you smile sweetly and buy him lots of drinks.

Remind me to never buy him any drinks then!

That said, I don't have any money to buy Edson drinks so I should be on safe ground away from his busy hands for the time being.

Remind me to never buy him any drinks then!

That said, I don't have any money to buy Edson drinks so I should be on safe ground away from his busy hands for the time being.

Don't listen to Dave L, Will.

He has, in the last few weeks, practically begged me to spend a night with him in a hotel room, with not so much as a Babycham offered in return.

Oh what an arse :dunno: I was told by the club shop man person thingy that there wouldnt be any Tommy or Lee shirts going on sale just the Scotty ones, now I'm in a real dilema :laugh:

Tommy, Scotty..... Tommy, Scotty?!?! :laugh:

Go for Miller :dunno:

Are you still making the tinnion ones?
No, we donated the Tinnion shirt design to Tins and it is now owned by him, not me, and is his official testimonial t-shirt (all profits from the sale of this shirt go to Brian's testimonial fund).

Last time I was in the club shop, there were a few left, but I don't know if they intend to print any more.

Last time I was in the club shop, there were a few left, but I don't know if they intend to print any more.

I've had a word with the staff in the club shop, edson. A crate of Babycham should be winging its way over to you as we speak.

Archived