IGNORED

Thorpe, Curo And Hollowhead

Br 1st ol

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Well I shall be giving Hollowhead a torrent of abuse, but will still be envious that he went to Rovers and not us.

Cureton will get the same treatment and songs as when he played for Reading. It obviously affects his game.

Thorpe will also be on the abuse hit-list.

boo's and abuse all round i thinks!

Hollowhead, he's gas through and through

Curo, for like you said

Thorpe, when he played at the gate for Luton and they scored, his team mates went to the Luton fans but Thorpe ran straight to the williams stand with his arms raised. Am sure this will stick in a few peoples minds

and don't forget Bignot aswell, again for being ex-gas and when he scored for them at the gate after 11 seconds (or whatever it was) and put his hand to his ear infront of the atyeo!

And they got culkin but think he's injured........ hang on a minute we are playing QPR on sat and not the rovers arent we?

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass
Holloway, Holloway, Ollie, Holloway, when he hits the ball he scores the goal, ollie, Holloway!

Not quite,

Hollowhead, Hollowhead, Ollie Hollowhead, when he gets the ball he does ###### all, ollie, Holloway!

Guest shotgun

Plenty of jeers from me and my lot for them.....cheer up holloway etc etc.....pedo pedo etc etc.....judas judas etc etc..............bignot lookes like a freak of nature too.....

And plenty of cheers for the city boys............

Guest bemmyred

The pathetic fickle idiots will boo them all afternoon and Thorpe and co. wont give a toss because like last season they will probably have the last laugh!

Guest Bristol_Babe

Olly going to get abuse... and me thinks Cureton might get some too... previous chants i'm sure we all know them...

All together now...

CHEER UP IAN HOLLOWAY

OH WHAT CAN IT MEAN TOO AHH

SAD BASSARD GASHEAD AND A

SH!T FOOTBALL TEAM

and don't forget Bignot aswell, again for being ex-gas and when he scored for them at the gate after 11 seconds (or whatever it was) and put his hand to his ear infront of the atyeo!

Wasn't he in the challenge that broke Aaron's leg just a couple weeks ago as well. At the moment he probably deserves more abuse than the others.

Archived