IGNORED

Wake Me Up I Must Be Dreaming!

Dollymarie

I don't ever ever want this to end, we were brilliant tonight, the whole team. Basso was nothing short of FANTASTIC, Elliot played another blinder, despite spending most of the second half with a gert big bandage on his head, Orr was brilliant, I could continue and say something positive about everyone, but I wont, mainly because my head is still spinning. The whole stadium didnt stop singing throughout the game today, the Atyeo was the loudest ive heard it, (the cloud from the Dolman is getting rather worrying I have to say,) and things seemed to be good and trouble free in the east end too.

God I love this feeling, well done Gary and Keith, youve done us proud tonight, as did the team and the fans.

This season just keeps getting better and better. We deserved that draw tonight, we never gave up, we threw everything and the kitchen sink at WBA, who to be fair were pretty good too. Ref was shocking, we had at least 4 handballs not given to us, and the player who went down clutching his head half way through the first half should have been booked, along with a couple of others.

Brilliant, brilliant team effort, and I cant wait til Saturday now!

I don't ever ever want this to end, we were brilliant tonight, the whole team. Basso was nothing short of FANTASTIC, Elliot played another blinder, despite spending most of the second half with a gert big bandage on his head, Orr was brilliant, I could continue and say something positive about everyone, but I wont, mainly because my head is still spinning. The whole stadium didnt stop singing throughout the game today, the Atyeo was the loudest ive heard it, (the cloud from the Dolman is getting rather worrying I have to say,) and things seemed to be good and trouble free in the east end too.

God I love this feeling, well done Gary and Keith, youve done us proud tonight, as did the team and the fans.

This season just keeps getting better and better. We deserved that draw tonight, we never gave up, we threw everything and the kitchen sink at WBA, who to be fair were pretty good too. Ref was shocking, we had at least 4 handballs not given to us, and the player who went down clutching his head half way through the first half should have been booked, along with a couple of others.

Brilliant, brilliant team effort, and I cant wait til Saturday now!

ref was shocking, the infamous TREVOR KETTLE, he makes me wonder if he has ever had a good game!

moment I found out he was in charge I knew there could be problems, however looking back it could have been alot worse

That adrendline buzz on the equaliser - I just ##### love it. You just kinda let go, innit, 'kin quality!

Fair ##### play lads. 'kin bang on.

You can't beat that feeling, Looking at defeat then with not long to go we score and the whole place goes mental and I nearly end up in the away end.

You can't beat that feeling, Looking at defeat then with not long to go we score and the whole place goes mental and I nearly end up in the away end.

Fancied spreading the love with those lovely Black Country folk did we Daniel?

I, on the other hand was dancing violently like a pissed chimpanze with a bunch of previously unknown spotty 15 year old's at the very front of our East End.

Oh happy daze.

I can't believe it myself almost, but it's true, saviour it, City are top (again.. i could get used to this) and the only unbeaten side in the league!!!

We totally matched Albion I think, had a few wobbly periods but you can't have everything, can you? at the end of each half they came on strong, but we never said die.

Our passing game was great tonight... well maybe Bradley should put some (more) extra practise in, haha.

Loved it when we shut them up with our goal, they only sang.. more than one chant now and again that is.. after they scored!

Bring on Burnley! :dancing6:

ref was shocking, the infamous TREVOR KETTLE, he makes me wonder if he has ever had a good game!

moment I found out he was in charge I knew there could be problems, however looking back it could have been alot worse

yeah he forgot his lead :noexpression:

Listened to the game on WM last night and it came across as an even first half and second half we totally dominated until they scored. The commentators were saying things like "We can't keep hold of the ball, the Baggies will lose if we don't get the ball" "Here comes another City attack pressign forward again, West Brom have hardly left their own half since the break". I was so gutted when they scored but went totally mental when super Bradley Orr popped in the equaliser! He's an Orr!!

Agree Dolly, I woke up thismorning thinking what the...

If GJ can sort out our dogy defence which I think needs to be adressed then we will be ok and can make the playoffs. By the defence thing I mean that we are making too many stupid errors at the back and somehow getting away with them, basso is still spilling shots and carey is not quick enough but those two faults are only minor and can be fixed so I think all looks good.

Agree Dolly, I woke up thismorning thinking what the...

If GJ can sort out our dogy defence which I think needs to be adressed then we will be ok and can make the playoffs. By the defence thing I mean that we are making too many stupid errors at the back and somehow getting away with them, basso is still spilling shots and carey is not quick enough but those two faults are only minor and can be fixed so I think all looks good.

Dodgy defence????

One goal conceded in the last three games, two of which have been away?

Every team makes the odd mistake, we have made fewer than most.

IMO the defence has been outstanding since the first couple of games.

thought basso wasn't himself personally, made a couple of amazing saves first half, a couple more decent ones second half but commanded his area poorly and spilled a few shots he should have saved; saying that, no one played badly, but Basso's normal standards are very high.

thought basso wasn't himself personally, made a couple of amazing saves first half, a couple more decent ones second half but commanded his area poorly and spilled a few shots he should have saved; saying that, no one played badly, but Basso's normal standards are very high.

You need to update your signature!

Agreed Redtucks, I'm just saying that we keep making too many stupid errors that we have somehow got away with..If it continues we willl get caught out, loose 4-0 against someone then our confidence will dip, the problem needs to be adressed.

Agree with you. Although if we ever had a time where we should forget about the 'inperfections' and just enjoy it, then now is that time!

We are improving by the game under GJ... Legend. Love his trademark uppercut when we get a good result.

Archived