IGNORED

Eastend Tonight..

Guest We all smile we all sing

SEEMED LOUD ENOUGH, ME BEING INIT, JW GUESSING IT WILL BE CLOSED TO OTHER PEOPLE OTHER THEN SEASON TICKET HOLDERS NOW?

I'D SAY THERE WAS MORE SO CALLED 'TROUBLE' IN THERE TONIGHT, THAN THERE WAS AGAIST QPR..

HOPE THEY OPEN IT TO ALL AGAIN.. :fingerscrossed:

What trouble? I didn't see anyone arrested like I did against QPR.

Atmosphere was good in there tonight, QPR game was probs better but tonight how ever hard we tried we were out sung by there one song.

Why do the club always like to give the away side an advantage by limiting the amount of City fans' in there?

If they shut it because of 'trouble' tonight, I am the pope.

There was no trouble!

A bit of banter when we scored and that's it. Loved it in there tonight as I always do. Don't care how loud we were or who was loudest because it felt like we sang for large amounts of the game + now my throat is hurting. All that matters!

When we scored a few boys at the top ran across ?? and a police man ###### over, did u not see that :laugh:?? all in the name of fun mind you.

Atmosphere was good in there tonight, QPR game was probs better but tonight how ever hard we tried we were out sung by there one song.

From the Atyeo you were very audible AND louder than the Albion fans for much of the game. Also the Atyeo and/or Dolman joined in with your songs on several occasions, so let it be known that the East End is doing its job in improving the atmosphere at AG. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

Good work fellas.

From the Atyeo you were very audible AND louder than the Albion fans for much of the game. Also the Atyeo and/or Dolman joined in with your songs on several occasions, so let it be known that the East End is doing its job in improving the atmosphere at AG. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

Good work fellas.

That's all good then. Being in there and singing all game it's hard to hear other parts of the stadium joining in.

I think the attitude of a lot of City fans' are starting to change. People are starting to slowly realise that supporting the team has a better affect on them than moaning does.

Having the EE open to home fans' is a major reason why the we are seeing a brilliant atmosphere at AG each week.

I thought the east end was great tonight as always but i think SL could do a little better and let a thew more city fans in there or make it a little easier to get a ticket in there knew of 6 people who wanted to go in there but wasn't allowed to buy a ticket as they were told it was only being used as over flow wen they went to get there tickets

nabbed 3 tickets yesterday as soon as I heard they were online to buy. If they wern't on-sale then, it would of been 3 less people in the ground i'm afraid. I just can't get the enjoyment out of £23 elsewhere in the ground. It's such a great atmosphere and it's really pleasing to have like-minded singers around you, that you know will join in with a song that you have started. No-one drops thier heads and sits down, shuts up, when we go 1-0 down (like last night), still urging and supporting the players as much as we can.

I saw the dolman and atyeo fans standing up, singing thier songs at times throughout the game, which is brilliant... but the dolman and atyeo is not the east end!

Good of city to sell the east end tickets last night to us non-season ticket holders, but why not every game? I would find it worthwile then and I'm speaking for the other 2 people I went with last night.

Great atmosphere in there last night and thats what I love about it. It seemed thier was an atmosphere all around the ground, it was good to see!

Yes it is working to hear all the crowd singing is great for the lads,we dampered the WBA suppport for most of the game until they scored,to hear of the arrest is bad but again with a proper fence erected it would stop this,other fans around the ground were jumping over the pitch but unfortunately we are so close to them,I hope SL looks at this again and how it is helping bringing back a atmosphere and helping the team its not giving the away team such a advantage with the usual support they get from the there fans,its working so please do not let it go please open it to all fans

I thought the east end was great tonight as always but i think SL could do a little better and let a thew more city fans in there or make it a little easier to get a ticket in there knew of 6 people who wanted to go in there but wasn't allowed to buy a ticket as they were told it was only being used as over flow wen they went to get there tickets

The Chairman has not done anything as it was only open due to being used as overflow which is no exact science as it will only become apparent what gate can be expected very close to the match. Easy option would be to make it very clear that fans can transfer to the stand.

At the Plymouth v Cardiff game there was around the same amount of segregtion and two large areas of netting.

So mesh the entire area between fans and keep the segregation as it is. That would still amount to more than seen for instance at Ninian Park where the Grange End is used by both home and away fans without fencing. Quite simple and if anybody can negotiate that they get banned.

Simple solution - for every arrest of this type, a ban from the ground goes with it.

If there is only a minority of morons doing this, it won't take long to stamp it out.

I don't see why the vast majority of fans should be disadvantaged by a few braindead kids - just get the police and the club working together to ban the morons for life, and enforce it.

Wassnt a kid who got arrested, was a fully grown bloke.

Where I was stood there was two or three blokes to my left. None of these blokes are your typical hooligans. When we scored I was pushed towards the netting from my right. Yes there was banter when we scored, Just as there was in there end when they scored. I didn't see any fans' trying to encourage the West Brom fans' to come over the netting. Just banter.

I'm really getting fed up by all of this now. We sing our hearts out for 90 minutes and helped dramatically improved the atmosphere at Ashton Gate yet all we get from the club is crap like this.

If the club are so concerned about abit of banter then just put up a fence. It worked last time it was there.

Thanks for the praise. There was only 1 arrest and that was the bloke who ran across the net in with the West Brom fans. Was so loud in there tonight, was it being used as overflow just it looked packed hope Mr Lansdown saw and heard what the advantages are of having more City fans in there.

I thought you guys were great in there last night. I do think you spur on the whole ground now... Enjoy it while the EE stands. They allowing ST swaps yet? ;-)

I thought you guys were great in there last night. I do think you spur on the whole ground now... Enjoy it while the EE stands. They allowing ST swaps yet? ;-)

I was in there last night and thought it was cracking. didnt see any sign of trouble, and thought everyone was 100% behind the team! The baggie fans were quieter than I was expecting, perhaps they were getting fed up watching Basso doing his Superman impressions all night.. He was superb again.

Archived