IGNORED

Evening Post

wookey

WBA played well but that well?

2nd half i would say so yes, they had a far stronger bench which they use to good effect, we ran out of steam and they bossed the game 2nd half and only some good defending, keeping and poor finishing stopped them from getting a few as they did against Ipswich.

Saying that though we deserved a point for the first half and our spirit but lets face it the gas heads at the evil post will never give us credit so don't be too suprised at their match " reports".

What the EP has done is just lift the report supplied by the Press Association - which sends stories out to all the national and local papers, websites, BBC etc.

So it ain't bias this time - they just haven't bothered to do their own story tailored for a Bristol readership for their website. Stupid, in my view.... For want of a bit of investment, they'll piss off a lot of people

I thought a draw was a fair result. Would've been harsh for either team not to go away with something. Both Kiely and Basso pulled off some brilliant saves and it really was an end-to-end game. Both teams had their chances and missed them so can't really argue too much with a draw.

I wouldn't argue with any of that report. Apart from the first 25 minutes I thought West Brom were on top for long periods and should have been 2 up by the time we equalised but you can't fault our attitude and spirit. I think we played as well as we could and did very well to get a point- I'm very proud to be a City fan right now.

I wouldn't argue with any of that report. Apart from the first 25 minutes I thought West Brom were on top for long periods and should have been 2 up by the time we equalised but you can't fault our attitude and spirit. I think we played as well as we could and did very well to get a point- I'm very proud to be a City fan right now.

Our spirit and effort was never in question, but we failed to retain posession for most of the game and if Ismael Miller had started up front for the Baggies, instead of Craig Beattie, then we'd have lost.

To make us competitive in the secondary requires two holding midfielders, which means that Johnson should make way for Skuse.

Archived