IGNORED

Mcindoe Comments....

BCFCfan

Because its true??!? With the amount of media attention we are getting our manager is bound to be at the centre of speculation. We just have to hope that GJ is enjoying it here and sees there is still more to get out of us. Only when he has 'take the club as far as he can' will he move on.

Do you think he is going to manage us for the next 15 years??

He's praising his manager and being realistic, nowt wrong with that.

Or you could be cynical and say they had a bust up, he wants GJ out so he is trying to raise his stock in the media so Spurs come and take him away. Perhaps GJ saw through this and hence subbed him early last night as a punishment?!!!!!

often these things are long interviews - and they get rid of most of it and use the most contentious.

Mcindoe "its great being here and GJ is responsible for the success"

Journo "do you think GJ destined for bigger and better things?"

Mcindoe "yes, as I have said before etc etc"

Nothing more alluring for a journo than the managerial merry go round.

I don't think he has said anything we should worry about. Plus this is a 20 something footballer, not a slick PR trained spokesperson we are talking about.

McIndoe has known GJ for a long time and is himself very amitious, so I actually think this sort of talk is very positive because it shows the players and the manager are all pulling together.

Having only just signed for the club and with GJ putting pen to paper on a new contract I'd hope they both would see their potential Premiership future at Bristol City!

Archived