IGNORED

The Wings

Guest Eamer

Something I noticed last night was how well WBA used their wingers in the second half and how we didn't so much. When the ball was on the right side of the pitch someone was waiting on the left for WBA and they could switch it across with ease. When we had the ball on the right there was nobody out wide on the left looking for the ball to switch wings or looking for a big chip forward. Just something I felt we could have done.

Something I noticed last night was how well WBA used their wingers in the second half and how we didn't so much. When the ball was on the right side of the pitch someone was waiting on the left for WBA and they could switch it across with ease. When we had the ball on the right there was nobody out wide on the left looking for the ball to switch wings or looking for a big chip forward. Just something I felt we could have done.

Noted

Cheers

Gary Johnson

Maybe you have to take into account the fact that McIndoe went off injured relatively early. This caused us to change our play,as as much as I like Murray he wasn't half as effective as McIndoe had been.

Archived