IGNORED

Bradley Orr

formerly known as ivan

before jumping on my back, i am one of his biggest fans. his commitment and passion are excellent.

but...

having read a couple of posts and bristolboy's ratings, i cant help feel that his shocking performance last night has been covered up by his last minute goal.

as i said, i am a big fan of his and so far this season he has looked to have settled into the championship well, until last night. it was the first time he has came up against a decent left winger and he really struggled. got beat time and time again, missed tackles, gave the ball away just outside our own area 2 or 3 times trying to be to clever, passing was worse than ever and above all, let his man beat him to the ball for their goal.

anyone else think this? i believe if he hadnt of scored the equaliser last night, there would of been one or two moans about his performance last night.

still, suppose the goal is the only thing that really matters

Is it true David Moyes has expressed interest in Orr and could bid for him in January? just what a mate in Liverpool told me.

Anyhow back to the main subject, Orr has been our best player this season by far, he has a drive and an ambition for premiership football and is now a vital peice of our team..With Orr Johsnon knows that he'l give 100% everygame.

Guest Garfunkle
Is it true David Moyes has expressed interest in Orr and could bid for him in January? just what a mate in Liverpool told me.

Anyhow back to the main subject, Orr has been our best player this season by far, he has a drive and an ambition for premiership football and is now a vital peice of our team..With Orr Johsnon knows that he'l give 100% everygame.

i very much doubt it

No chance. Orr is a Liverpool fan.

But best player by far? Definately questionable. How do you come to that conclusion? Has he been better than Basso? or Elliot? How about Fontaine?

He is in the team on merit and is trying his hardest to keep up...but it must be said he is showing signs of struggling - he can just about keep his own but if we are to be serious in this league then we need someone like the Baggies No2 last night who roasted Mac in first half by getting forward

I'm more worried about mcallister! a coincidence that most goals conceded this season have come from his side?

I agree with you about McAllister. Last season I was quite critical of Orr and considered McAllister to be an excellent player. However I think that Bradley has improved his overall game, whereas McAllister is struggling. He is not as confident and is just not playing well (especially v Cov and WBA).

I hope that he regains his form as we have no other natural left back and it seems a shame to move Fontaine there when he is playing so well at CB. Perhaps we need another left back to pressure Jamie for his place. Bradley for Everton is a joke, but he is improving and his commitment makes up for a lack of skill.

Totally agree with you 'formeley known as ivan'. Thought Brad had a poor game overall yesterday. If it wasn't for the goal he scored i think people would have been more critical of his perfomance. Cant knock him for his determination and passion for the game but passing was shocking and like you said he kept loosing his man.

And you know that how? Also, why are Chelsea scum? Or is it just because your jealous of what they have won?

I allways thought it was common knowledge hes a manc, bet you didnt know he was on West Hams books before he joined the Russian peoples oil club either?

there, you learned somthing today.

I hate Chelsea for many reasons, Corrupt Owner, egotistical manager, overpaid player, overrated players, dull football, Chavy fans, they are from London, Lampard plays for them, so did Wise blah blah...YAWN chelsea.

I allways thought it was common knowledge hes a manc, bet you didnt know he was on West Hams books before he joined the Russian peoples oil club either?

He was a striker in West Ham's academy, but didn't make the grade. Has said he was a huge West Ham fan prior to his treatment when he left, but since then has become a firm Chelsea fan. I've never heard anything saying he is a Man U fan, where did you hear that?

He was a striker in West Ham's academy, but didn't make the grade. Has said he was a huge West Ham fan prior to his treatment when he left, but since then has become a firm Chelsea fan. I've never heard anything saying he is a Man U fan, where did you hear that?

Yeps, and his brother was regarded as the 'talented one'

Now i need to rack my brain and support my statement, phew.

Yey!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...sea/3248592.stm

Sorry to dirty the Bradley Orr thread with Chelsea comments, i apologise.

Archived