IGNORED

Our Toughest Test Yet

Bristol Boy

Burnley come to AG in good form having beaten WBA.They won 2-0 at Weds last time out and are no mugs.

GJ will know that complacency of any kind will be life threatening and must guard against it at all costs.

Lafferty, Gray, Akinbiyi & Blake are experienced and decent players and Lafferty attracted a £2m bid earlier this season.

It would be easy to relax after playing WBA in front of what will almost certainly be a smaller crowd of around 14,000.

Yes folks, it's another massive game in what was always going to be a massive season........and it's proving that way!!

Burnley are my tip for promotion dark horses this season. Theyve got a very tight knit squad of competant players and have an excellent defense.

A very tough game for us, and another draw wouldnt be a disaster...

I agree. I really can't predict what will happen. I thought we would only get 1 point out of the last 9- I don't want to build up my hopes yet.

Be very surprised if Burnley finish near the top; they have a decent squad, but they have done for a while. It's a shame their manager isn't as competent as their players.

These big games are coming thick and fast at the moment. I feel tired from just supporting City at are last two games so god knows how they feel after putting in two massive performances. Considering this I would probably be happy with a draw.

These big games are coming thick and fast at the moment. I feel tired from just supporting City at are last two games so god knows how they feel after putting in two massive performances. Considering this I would probably be happy with a draw.

If we were away id be rater happy with a point against burnley but as were at home i feel we should really be beating teams like burnley

It depends on pace up front. If Akinbiyi or blake still possess a little pace then we may struggle slightly. Looking at when Miller came on on Tuesday, we couldn't cope with his pace and eventually they scored from it.

However, likewise with us. If we can get Sproule to repeat what he did in the last few minutes when he outpaced the defence, then he will score in the end and cause problems.

It's interesting and thats why we're in the Championship, loving it!

MM

Burnley come to AG in good form having beaten WBA.They won 2-0 at Weds last time out and are no mugs.

GJ will know that complacency of any kind will be life threatening and must guard against it at all costs.

Lafferty, Gray, Akinbiyi & Blake are experienced and decent players and Lafferty attracted a £2m bid earlier this season.

It would be easy to relax after playing WBA in front of what will almost certainly be a smaller crowd of around 14,000.

Yes folks, it's another massive game in what was always going to be a massive season........and it's proving that way!!

I would be very suprised if 14,000 is all that turn up

you would expect everyone who has recovered from Tuesdays game to be there, expecting the same excitement again

:englandsmile4wf:

Guest Garfunkle
Be very surprised if Burnley finish near the top; they have a decent squad, but they have done for a while. It's a shame their manager isn't as competent as their players.

is cotterell still manager?

Archived