IGNORED

Match Last Night V Wba

baggiebois

Hi All,

I was at the game last night,and i have a few questions;-

in my opinion the albion support last night was cracking, why did your lot sing - our support is fkin shjt & can u hear the west brom sing, i cant hear a fckin thing..??

did u lot think u deserved a point?

what did u think of the albion in general>?

no abusive comments plz

Hi All,

in my opinion the albion support last night was cracking, why did your lot sing - our support is fkin shjt & can u hear the west brom sing, i cant hear a fckin thing..?? thats called banter

did u lot think u deserved a point? certainly

what did u think of the albion in general>? you have good players but we have a good team

no abusive comments plz would we :disapointed2se:

Hi All,

in my opinion the albion support last night was cracking, why did your lot sing - our support is fkin shjt & can u hear the west brom sing, i cant hear a fckin thing..??

no abusive comments plz

1....support good for a tues night

2.....yes

3.....very good side that will def be up there come the end of the season

Hi All,

in my opinion the albion support last night was cracking, why did your lot sing - our support is fkin shjt & can u hear the west brom sing, i cant hear a fckin thing..?? Although your support was very good in numbers,IMHO they were pretty quiet considering the acoustics in that end. Forest certainly made alot more noise!

did u lot think u deserved a point? Yes,our desire is immense.

what did u think of the albion in general>?Very impressed, looked like a top CCC side from what I have seen so far.

no abusive comments plz We wouldnt do that, we are a friendly mob, honest!

BB, did the East end move when you boing boing'ed?

Hi All,

no abusive comments plz

1 Well why do you think it was done? ORR have you never heared of a wind up. (ORR! Get it)

2 YES of course wew did, that's why we got one.

3 if you do'nt finish top six sack Mowbray.

Hi All,

no abusive comments plz

a) your fans were quiet for most of the game - although when ALL of your lot sang, it was very loud

b) i don't think we did deserve a point, has wba controlled the game for most of the match

c) wba looked very good and will be challenging for promotion IMO

I thought your fans were some of the quietest Ive heard down the Gate for a very long time,Naturally after you scored you seemed to find your voices but not overly impressed.

Yes we did, more than match you in many areas although I admit you did control possesion for long periods in the second half. 1-1 fair result.

The more I see at this level the more I relise we have nothing to fear, you were tidy in parts but didnt terrorise us as I thought to might last night. Be surprised if you didnt get a top 6 finish.

Hi All,

in my opinion the albion support last night was cracking, why did your lot sing - our support is fkin shjt & can u hear the west brom sing, i cant hear a fckin thing..?? In terms of numbers on a Tues night it was very impressive but you barely made a sound til you scored. When you all got behind them it sounded good but it didn't happen very often IMO.

did u lot think u deserved a point? Definately. I thought it was a tremendous game and both sides had periods of sustained pressure. Swang like a pendulum and a point was a fair result.

what did u think of the albion in general>? Personally, I think that any team that finishes above you come May will be promoted. You've certainly got an amazing squad of players but I don't think you have the same spirit or battling qualities that we possess.

no abusive comments plz

I look forward to going back to the Hawthorns for the first time since February 1999 on Boxing Day.

Yes, that unforgettable Boxing Day in February 1999.

Gave us plenty of time to get over the excesses of Christmas Day. ;)

The corresponding fixture at the Hawthorns this season is on Boxing Day, is it not? :dunno:

... and the last time I went to the Hawthorns I believe was in February 1999, how could I forgot the four minutes of stoppage time, that somehow lasted seven, and Lee Hughes equalising with the last kick of the game. :gaah:

Hi All,

no abusive comments plz

1) - thought you would bring few more to be honest. There was a couple of chants where everyone was chanting which were v load. But overall thought you would of made more noise

2) - Yes, our effort was top notch, both keepers were very busy, you had more chances, we had more possesion (offical I believe ?) so all in all a point was fair in a cracking game of football

3) - Impressed with Albion, some good football played, cant beliver (but am glad) that miller didnt start. I think you are a good bet to go up

Your support was good.

We didnt deserve to lose and as it panned out we needed to score not to lose and we did that - didnt think we deserved to win either.

Your midfield looked excellent - the big black chap in defense appeared that he can be very very good or bad - I would have thought another towering central back is needed (if you havent got one).

Upfront - Phillips looked all huff and puff and due to his age appeared that he can be marshalled out of most matches by any competant defense. Ishmail looked the business - he's on a year's loan - have you got a replacement if he gets injured? he looked the business.

Your midfield will get you plenty of posession and break up lots of attacks, your attack without Ishmail may/may not be potent enough to make auto promotion and your defense looked sound enough but a little suspect.

Good luck for the rest of the season - if Ishmail stays fit then auto promotion in my mind.

Hi All,

in my opinion the albion support last night was cracking, why did your lot sing - our support is fkin shjt & can u hear the west brom sing, i cant hear a fckin thing..?? Because, despite the numbers, it was f#####g sh1t. Only started singing AFTER you scored. then went quiet after 5 minutes.

did u lot think u deserved a point? yes without a doubt. we dominated in times as did you. we couldve nicked it at the end but a draw was the fair result

what did u think of the albion in general>? very good footballing side. very quick on the break and closing players down. SHOULD be in the top 6 come the end of the season. Far better than Coventry. Although we more than matched you at times.

no abusive comments plz

Boing boing Baggie, what did you honestly think about our team/performance and fans? Also how do you think we will do this season?

Archived