IGNORED

My Only Concern

DOLMANDAN

You beat me to it BB. His all-action style is going to attract more than his fair share of bookings. Pity really as he isn't a dirty player at all. Imagine if Tommy Doc had his energy - he would have been sent-off 10 times a season!

Thats being unkind to Elliott, he works all game and don't abuse the booze and woodbines like the Woodbine kid did

He's a very good player indeed, and in my mind he's irreplacable.

Don't get me wrong, I like Johnson, but i'd love to see a midfield of Noble & Elliott. I think they'd compliment each other very well.

Basso

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

McCalister

Sproule

Elliott

Noble

McIndoe

Trundle

Byfield

:surrender:

nice team there suey, nice team- substitute Mccombe for Fontaine in the centre and put him on the left instead of Mcallister

He's a very good player indeed, and in my mind he's irreplacable.

Don't get me wrong, I like Johnson, but i'd love to see a midfield of Noble & Elliott. I think they'd compliment each other very well.

Basso

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

McAllister

Sproule

Elliott

Noble

McIndoe

Trundle

Byfield

:surrender:

Thats the team for me, although the only thing that might concern me is with Wilson you get a lot of hard work and tracking back and I would guess Sproule doesn't do this.

I think maybe we should hang on to keogh ,he could come in to replace Elliot if injured/suspended.Not as quick as Elliot but still a great presence in the midfield.

don't think he will stay though,seems to be loving it at Huddersfield.Or perhaps Skuse has been watching Marvin Elliot & will think I could do that given the chance ,I think he could just needs to step up a level.

Whats more worrying is our track record in keeping our best players; money will talk and will take him away in an instant.

All great signings by G.J but this lad leads by a mile.

Cashing in on our assets has been a problem for us lets hope with more money coming in now we can keep him/them. :fingerscrossed:

Whats more worrying is our track record in keeping our best players; money will talk and will take him away in an instant.

All great signings by G.J but this lad leads by a mile.

Cashing in on our assets has been a problem for us lets hope with more money coming in now we can keep him/them. :fingerscrossed:

For once we don't really have to sell any of our players, Unless silly money is offered that is. If we want to progress then it is vital we keep hold of players like Elliott as players like him are the key to any future success we may have.

You beat me to it BB. His all-action style is going to attract more than his fair share of bookings. Pity really as he isn't a dirty player at all. Imagine if Tommy Doc had his energy - he would have been sent-off 10 times a season!

Tommy did have the energy, he had red bull with his vodkas !!!!

Archived