IGNORED

Preston Rip Off

WarksRed

it seems Preston have a plan to charge away fans more than home fans inspite of league rules to the contrary ......

non ST holders can become a club member for a £1 fee, this then gives then a £5 discount for every home game ....

so we are paying £25 for our tickets, the home fans are paying £20.00 .

we are the first visiting supporters this season to be fleeced by this trick ........

thanks to the Burnley website for highlighting this ..

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?...;mid=2131942356.

so ...... we best make em pay and win there, to get our moneys worth

:englandsmile4wf:

What would be the point in that if you've done it?

If PNE arent breaking any rules I don't see the FA receiving 100's of email from disgruntled 'Bristol' fans making a blind bit of differance.

It just shows that those of us that did contact Preston and the Football League, did actually make a difference.

If PNE arent breaking any rules I don't see the FA receiving 100's of email from disgruntled 'Bristol' fans making a blind bit of differance.

I'm very sorry but this "whats the point" attitude gets right on my tits if apathy rules if thats alright by you !!!!

I was going to make a point concerning this post but I'm just too apathetic to bother. :whistle2:

Archived