IGNORED

Burnley

Ecko

No its Season Ticket Holders, you could try the Dolman ticket office on the day of the game but on the official website it says Season Ticket holders only.

:disapointed2se: Looks like I`ll be working then and saving my money for Preston.

Last chance to add a few extra quid into the gate receipts and open the E.E to all today.

Very unfair to law abiding fans who want to expeirence it for the last season; Depressingly depressed G.B :sad26::(

definitely. then we will finally have a 'proper' home end once again behind the goal. one that is intimidating to away fans looking on from the atyeo. cant wait.

it will, hopefully, look dead impressive as well and really improve the overall look of the stadium.

they should have some sort of arrangement about selling season tickets in there - so if you buy your seat in a certain position, expect to have to stand up and have people shouting and singing all game long. sounds quality just thinking about it...

Exactly.

Yes ive just finished the prototype in Lego, its really impressive. Ive incorporated a play pen for the chavs with their own piece of netting to run accross and act hard in one fenced off corner and also included a dust machine so that we can recreate the dolman when a goal is scored.

Does it increase capacity drastically?

How may boxes?

What is the likely non football related revenue each year?

How will the build be financed?

Is it a traditional style end or more boxed shape?

Does it include exectutive boxes?

What facilities will it include for non corporate support?

What does it really look like?

definitely. then we will finally have a 'proper' home end once again behind the goal. one that is intimidating to away fans looking on from the atyeo. cant wait.

it will, hopefully, look dead impressive as well and really improve the overall look of the stadium.

they should have some sort of arrangement about selling season tickets in there - so if you buy your seat in a certain position, expect to have to stand up and have people shouting and singing all game long. sounds quality just thinking about it...

You could be very dissapointed.

Your obviously a person who goes and sits in silence, with your prawn sandwiches.

You'd be better off watching rugby with all the other ponces down there.

Your obviously a pleb who thinks that just because I'm bored of the constant whinging regarding the EE i must sit in silence, i stood on the EE during the late 80's and early 90's and follow City home and away so my support isnt really in question so not sure where your attitude has come from.

Also i cant stand prawns, although i do enjoy rugby

At least it will bring and end to the East End threads, that has to be a bonus.

:disapointed2se: nothing against you or where you sit; so why such a downer on where others wish to be? I have spent many hundreds of hours of my life in the E.E;

Will a few hotheads in your stand mean the whole stand suffers..... no chance.

Many are victims of a few, only in the E.E and in its last season :disapointed2se: no need at all;

Your obviously a pleb who thinks that just because I'm bored of the constant whinging regarding the EE i must sit in silence, i stood on the EE during the late 80's and early 90's and follow City home and away so my support isnt really in question so not sure where your attitude has come from.

Also i cant stand prawns, although i do enjoy rugby

If you are bored with it why continue to read and post on obvious E.E posts?

If you are bored with it why continue to read and post on obvious E.E posts?

Ive posted on this particular thread because id like to put my opinion on here, thats what a forum is all about, although in Riaz's view its about dating if old threads are anything to go by with his cool chat up lines.

Ive no problem with the EE, just sick of all the threads, we got the EE back and sold 200 odd season tickets which was a poor show IMO, its always going to attract the bellends who think they are he-man with a piece of net in front of them and we will never bring back the great days of past years on the terracing there, the sooner the club move forward and build the new stand the better, at least these arguements will be a thing of the past and hopefully a new accoustic home end.

Ive posted on this particular thread because id like to put my opinion on here, thats what a forum is all about, although in Riaz's view its about dating if old threads are anything to go by with his cool chat up lines.

Ive no problem with the EE, just sick of all the threads, we got the EE back and sold 200 odd season tickets which was a poor show IMO, its always going to attract the bellends who think they are he-man with a piece of net in front of them and we will never bring back the great days of past years on the terracing there, the sooner the club move forward and build the new stand the better, at least these arguements will be a thing of the past and hopefully a new accoustic home end.

If you don't wanna read about the East End don't click on subjects named East End and then make pointless cooments like a fool-head

If you don't wanna read about the East End don't click on subjects named East End and then make pointless cooments like a fool-head

Great post, you must be very proud of such an excellent response.

Talking of pointless "cooments", your's seems the pointless so far, and each time have to end with a big man derogatory comment, lovely stuff.

When the East End is knocked down and a new "home" end built, will those staying away because they can't get in the East End stay away for good ?

Or will they buy a ticket for the new stand, Dolman or Williams ?

For the record, I think the club have handled the whole issue extremely badly and created a lot of ill feeling so I'm not asking a loaded question, just interested in what people think.

I'll stick to the Dolman anyway because I can see the game and the atmosphere isn't too bad these days depending on where you sit - if it's still standing that is.

New Eastend, but that will be dependant on how it is setout; i.e unreserved areas, (seating for ST`s and p.o.d but unreserved sit where you like.)

Probable like it or lump it version though; I will never stay away for good I will always follow my team even if it has to be away and on t.v./radio.

Other things are taking priority at the mo and the list is getting longer almost daily. This lots attitude to our Eastends last season is not helping. :disapointed2se:

I shall be enroute to Preston next week but seems like at home tomorrow.

Talking of pointless "cooments", your's seems the pointless so far, and each time have to end with a big man derogatory comment, lovely stuff.

When people are discussing the East End - which is a popular subject at the moment ,you saying "The sooner the new stand is built the better" don't add much to the conversation does it?

When the East End is knocked down and a new "home" end built, will those staying away because they can't get in the East End stay away for good ?

Or will they buy a ticket for the new stand, Dolman or Williams ?

For the record, I think the club have handled the whole issue extremely badly and created a lot of ill feeling so I'm not asking a loaded question, just interested in what people think.

I'll stick to the Dolman anyway because I can see the game and the atmosphere isn't too bad these days depending on where you sit - if it's still standing that is.

The work needs to start now as it will be another shambles.

What will be the seating arrangements be in front of the executive boxes and is there a premier style club in mind because there appears to be a real emphasis on corportate entertainment within the deisgn Colin Sexstone has talked about.

Will there be unreserved areas or will Williams season ticket holder be allowed to move en masse first.

Maybe East Enders will wish to move to the Dolman as there is a very good possibilty that the stand may be designed poorly for creating atmosphere.

My thoughts on a new stand have always been to build a two tier stand,having gthe bottum as a E/E style for the singing again behind the goal,if need be have a standing area for about 2000 ,the upper half for all your boxes etc,if its another Atyeo then the atmosphere probably gone only for a few songs as the likes of Coventry,Stoke,etc

Archived