IGNORED

Brean

Dynamite Red

I am trapped in Breen this weekend, can anyone recommend any decent pubs that means I can get away from the family both for footie and on the evening.

Is there actually anything in Breen apart from Caravans e.g. does anyone live there, is there a town that is walkable to etc...

Any info would be very welcome.

I am trapped in Breen this weekend, can anyone recommend any decent pubs that means I can get away from the family both for footie and on the evening.

Is there actually anything in Breen apart from Caravans e.g. does anyone live there, is there a town that is walkable to etc...

Any info would be very welcome. pretty dull breen. severn beach is a bit like this.strange place.!

Any info would be very welcome.

Get yourself down to The Tavern in Brean Leisure Park.

Tonight the entertainment is "2 Groove" (male/female vocalist) - I'm not sure if this a transvestite or two people.

Sat - Carrott Crunchers (Comedy Band)

Sun - Search For A Star Final

On second thoughts, why not sit on the "beach" and stick cocktail sticks in your eyes - probably more fun.

Archived