IGNORED

The New East End

Frome Valley

Rovers have quite detailed and very ambitious plans available for their support to study for over a year even if the Mammary ground development seems to be fanciful. The thing is the design is tangible good or bad.

City on the other hand are informing us that a major development will take place next summer which will cost millions more than anything ever done before, barely increase capacity, will affect thousands of supporters for decades but also shape the direction this club is taking. Where are the plans? Where is the long term thinking being displayed to the supporters who will help pay for and use this stand? I fail to understnd why the club would fail to reveal their design when planning permission is in place. Maybe they think fans really are not going to like it and it could create ill will towards the club instead of good.

I think the plans have already been drawn up and planning permission obtained.

Single tier holding 5,500 with the option to add another tier at a later date.

Building work to commence end of May 2008, so the stand will be ready for the 2009/10 season.

City can only get attendances of a maximum of 19,500 at the moment, the new East End will see that capacity rise to just over 21,000.

I think the plans have already been drawn up and planning permission obtained.

Single tier holding 5,500 with the option to add another tier at a later date.

Building work to commence end of May 2008, so the stand will be ready for the 2009/10 season.

City can only get attendances of a maximum of 19,500 at the moment, the new East End will see that capacity rise to just over 21,000.

I think you are partially right but it will be almost impossible to add another tier. The planning permission is in place so it still leaves the question "why can't fans see the design"?

Seem to remember piccys of it a while back, but not a lot about it now, seeing as its supposed to be starting in less than a year now.

Where the away fans will go I don't know,? in with the Atyeo boys and girls or in next to the posh seats? where-ever it is will mean ST holders will have to move out :surrender:

If there are any arrests in whichever stand it is will that also be for ST holders only then. hmmmmmm watch this space :ermm:

Archived