IGNORED

Twentyman Talks

andy234

Do let us know what he has to say wont you please M?

Not really listening that closely, positive about City to Mike the Moaner.

Just checked my radio on MW and FM. Don't know why people can't hear. Just said the frequencies, NOT on 95.5fm, but on other fm ones, just retune a bit!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/local_radio/index.shtml

click the 'listen live' bit!

When Geoff was talking to Mike from Stockwood he (Geoff) said he though City would (after watching the WBA game) finish in the top 10.

GT was very impressed with City.

Mike was also very positive (!!) to start with - but then moaned that the "kids" (Plummer/Ribiero/Artus) were not being given a chance. Presumably Mike wants Elliott, LT and Jamie MacA dropped to make way for these lads !!!!

Unbeaten/top 2/fantastic match last Tues- - - and still they find something to moan about!

CR

When Geoff was talking to Mike from Stockwood he (Geoff) said he though City would (after watching the WBA game) finish in the top 10.

GT was very impressed with City.

Mike was also very positive (!!) to start with - but then moaned that the "kids" (Plummer/Ribiero/Artus) were not being given a chance. Presumably Mike wants Elliott, LT and Jamie MacA dropped to make way for these lads !!!!

Unbeaten/top 2/fantastic match last Tues- - - and still they find something to moan about!

CR

He hasnt seen the kids in reserves this season. Personally I don't think they would make the step up to the championship. However nothing wrong with loaning them out especially Plummber to a league 1 or 2 club.

Normally the DAB frequencey is 95:5.

I was talking to a BBC techi guy

at the Radio Bradley stoke day on thursday and he said the frequencey

for radio bristol was going to be 94:9

The 94:9FM and DAB frequencey was used for the twenty man show

Just hope the DAB frequencey is used for the whole saturday sport show

from saturday 22nd september onwards

Archived