IGNORED

Are We Sky's Favourite Team?

chinapig

More coverage and an interview with LT. The praise is getting positively embarrassing! Beagrie says I applaud Gary Johnson for the way he wants to play the game, lots of positives about Bradley, Ivan etc. and Salako says Basso is one of the best keepers he's seen! I can't take any more of this. Think I got too comfortable with obscurity.

More coverage and an interview with LT. The praise is getting positively embarrassing! Beagrie says I applaud Gary Johnson for the way he wants to play the game, lots of positives about Bradley, Ivan etc. and Salako says Basso is one of the best keepers he's seen! I can't take any more of this. Think I got too comfortable with obscurity.

We certainly are not ITV's "The Championship"'s favourite side. They are majoring on Wolves v Norwich this week. Would have thought that City v Burnley would have been more attractive.

We certainly are not ITV's "The Championship"'s favourite side. They are majoring on Wolves v Norwich this week. Would have thought that City v Burnley would have been more attractive.

Absolutely. Slaves to "big club" syndrome regardless of form and merit. Think they like to pretend they're covering the Premiership.

they have a schedule ,each week is already set before they even tknow the league status..geeze fella's why would we get all the attention cus were top ..remember we are not the biggest fan base in the championship and they have to please the majority ..

Archived