IGNORED

No Music When We Scored

BITW

So it goes like this... (to the tune of Jamelia's Superstar)

I don't know what it is...

Correct

that makes me feel like this....

Correct

you know who you are...

WE ALL know who you are--------------- that sounds better with the song

you must be some sort of city star....

you must be some KIND of city star---------------- will sound better from 3000 cidereds IMO

Darren Byfield we know where you are.....

Darren Byfield we ALL KNOW WHERE YOU ARE ---------- closest thing to the real thing i could think of

CITY!! CITY!!

COS YOU GOT YOUR EYES ON GOAL NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE---------------- Last line of the chorus.

Music or no music.. I don't really care. What i care about is why we have a so called 'vibration' in the Dolman especially this season and not, apparently last when we had the less powerful speakers.

If the 'wobble' is connected to the PA power then the installation company should be called back in and reduce the output step by step at their cost.

Music or no music.. I don't really care. What i care about is why we have a so called 'vibration' in the Dolman especially this season and not, apparently last when we had the less powerful speakers.

If the 'wobble' is connected to the PA power then the installation company should be called back in and reduce the output step by step at their cost.

I reckon you're being a tad optimistic about the quality of the new PA system ;)

Archived