IGNORED

Lads In Town

eggdaps

Just seen Goodfellow, Miller, Fortune and Woodman on the Centre. I beeped my horn at them and they gave the thumbs up to my 5 year old son in the back (who was wearing his city shirt)!!

Do you think that they are on the bench for Sat if they are allowed out on the town??? Or are they allowed anyway?

Shame, I would love Goodfellow and Miller to start.

:laugh:

Guest shotgun

Coles etc seen in town last saturday nite after port vale loss.....dong their usual thing.....good job I didnt see em.....would of told them what I thought of their recent results.......... :Costumed19:

Guest Bristol_Babe

I seen the Tinman and Philips in town a couple of weeks back on Sat night after we had the fri evening game... Philips must have thought I was a right pleb as I asked for his signiture with lipstick... I was drunk though! Something I don't condone of course...

Just seen Goodfellow, Miller, Fortune and Woodman on the Centre. I beeped my horn at them and they gave the thumbs up to my 5 year old son in the back (who was wearing his city shirt)!!

Do you think that they are on the bench for Sat if they are allowed out on the town??? Or are they allowed anyway?

Shame, I would love Goodfellow and Miller to start.

:dunno:

HITTING THE BAR AGAIN :laugh: they can't score off the pitch

let alone on it :dunno:

Archived