IGNORED

City Stained By Ruddy Clarets

Blagdon red

Agree apart from possibly McIndoe - although I can see why you gave him a 6. He didn't get into the game much in the 2nd half, as we didn't as a team and didn't get the ball to him. When he did have the ball I thought he was good, but the midfield as a whole was very poor today, similarly to QPR.

Good points and ratings - except McIndoe who had his best game yet I thought with two crosses leading to goals.

Just watched the highlight and I may have got that one a touch wrong as he was involved in both goals with crosses.

Sproule doesn't look as if he is up to championship football and I haven't seen any evidence of an end product from him. He isn't and never will be a striker - Byfield has showed how it is done each time he has played. And we have two better options for the right wing in Murray and Wilson.

Agreed and if I was BW I'd be a touch annoyed at being withdrawn

For me, Trundle and Byfield up top next week and Murray on the right and Wilson on the bench - or vice versa.

Agreed with that.As it's away and Murray is a better impact player, I'd start with Wilson.

Johnson needs to get his passing game going, he's playing too many hospital passes and too many short passes going astray - he's said as much himself to be fair. If he doesn't improve next game, then he should be dropped if Noble is fit enough, if only to give him a kick up the arse.

The lad can play but it's not happening for him at the moment-GJ needs to show the dressing room that reputations don't keep places and performances do.I expect him to do it and also hope he does.It's a squad game these days and there will be opportunities a plenty throughout the season.

That may sound a bit negative considering our position, but there is always room for improvement.

And that's the key point-As I said, keep all the good things and eradicate the bad.

If we can get Russell back I would partner him with Elliot in the midfield replacing Johnson.

Reliable, steady and a bit more creative than Skuse and can nick you a goal

My only concern with Aggy is his age, although I agree on the playing side.Perhaps Noble will be the solution, next to Elliott because BW & MM both get up and back well and can cross the ball.

Skuse's energy and workrate plus his defensive skills would allow Elliott to get into the opposition box more.

Perhaps if Aggy moves on in Jan GJ can find another gem like Elliott to bring in to partner him?

Archived