IGNORED

2005-2007 First 7 Games

Rednready

2005 P7 W1 D3 L3 F7 A14 PTS 6. Most notable losing 1-7 to Swansea.

2006 P7 W2 D0 L5 F9 A10 PTS 9. Playing Brighton, Tranmere and Bradford C.

2007 P7 W3 D4 L0 F12 A7 PTS 13 Playing WBA, Coventry and Burnley.

Now thats improvement on a grand scale. Look at this larger picture and the rate of advancement, its enormous.

I posted 12-15 points from GJ'S first block of 10, we have 13 already. The significant thing is, that we are proving our worth against the senior Championship favorites. The confidence within the squad must be sky high. Some players such as Orr, Elliot and Basso have been revalations, others such as McAllister, LJ and Trundle are still adapting, not failing, just taking a little longer. Our squad has Vasko, Elliot, Sproule, McIndoe, Trundle and Byfield learning to gel with the rest of the squad, they do seem intent on success and that is GJ's overiding objective........Comments.

Rednready.

The outstanding point for me is the goal scored list, top scorer only a sub and yet goal difference of plus 5 after 7 games. I must admit i was worried about whether our defence could cope at this level and hell yea they proved me wrong so far, going forward the team has ideas (apart from yesterday) and the goals are coming from everywhere, The G.J affect bloody great man managment getting the players to believe in firstly him then more importantly themselves, For too many years managers have tried to spend money because they can now we have a manger who see's something in a player and finds a way to bring it out, just remeber the comments of most millwall fans when we sighning elliot! Improvment definatley!

Archived