IGNORED

Thanks Bradley

xmarktx

I would just like to say a big thank you to bradley orr. I fit cable tv for a living (some 1 has to) about 2 weeks ago i fitted cable into some blokes house and we got talking about footy and bristol city doing well and he mentioned that he knew a certain mr orr. i said your joking and cheekily asked if he could get me a signed shirt off him. Any way i have just picked up the shirt signed by Bradley its good to see players giving back to the fans . Now I'm just tryin to convince the girl friend to let me frame it and hang it up in the house somewhere :protest:

I would just like to say a big thank you to bradley orr. I fit cable tv for a living (some 1 has to) about 2 weeks ago i fitted cable into some blokes house and we got talking about footy and bristol city doing well and he mentioned that he knew a certain mr orr. i said your joking and cheekily asked if he could get me a signed shirt off him. Any way i have just picked up the shirt signed by Bradley its good to see players giving back to the fans . Now I'm just tryin to convince the girl friend to let me frame it and hang it up in the house somewhere :protest:

That's nothing. My dad get his hair cut by keith Welch!

Archived