IGNORED

All You Moaner's

PAPA650

I love reading forum and find some comments totally Hilarious and some real good true one's,I am a season ticket holder in the dolman and iv only missed 2 away games but what iv seen is good and bad in some players, i must agree with most people the team is not totally running smoothly but show me one that is, i use to coach local ftb team from a squad of 7yrs olds right up till the age of 17yr lads , i adopted a good but fair team spirit and some basic ground rules in my team, we had a pretty big squad just like GJ in numbers :dancing6::laugh: and the boys knew if they did'nt play up to scratch there would always be some one there to replace them reguardless of who and how good a player they was, i'v seen for my self that if a player was dropped it gave them motivation to get back in to 1st team and keep there place !!! this point is some thing GJ should adopt !! I'm not going to slag off any bcfc boys because reality is there here in the championship and its bloody hard for all concerned. so lets say Trundle or Johnson who appear to be the main victims of this forum have a bad game lets not rip into them but encourage them to play to there full ability and GJ should drop this off form player and let some one else try for a 1st team place eventually best 11 player will be on the pitch who will give 110% and if we lose so be it !! but this forum cant slag them off for trying !! but should it work out praise should be given to all in question the current 11 player's on the pitch , i'd like respect the supporters who are opened eyed and realise city are 4th in tbl and don't seem to be the write off team that so many others predicted, i feel if all parties concerned stick together BCFC will stay up and have a good season, yes it would be nice to get promoted in our 1st season but i personally feel it would be too soon, but got 2 admit the money would come in real handy

:dancing6::laugh: , are time will come when GJ and all players who play with total commitment will have there day and forfill all of our dreams and go into prem with heads held high and the ability to make bristol city a team on the map of english football, so once again well done city and all the moaners try a new hobby it might be more rewarding :pacifier::laugh: PAPA

:dancing6::laugh: , are time will come when GJ and all players who play with total commitment will have there day and forfill all of our dreams and go into prem with heads held high and the ability to make bristol city a team on the map of english football, so once again well done city and all the moaners try a new hobby it might be more rewarding :pacifier::laugh: PAPA

I agree with everything you've said, but unfortunately with forums, using the words of Mark Benton's dopey bank manager in the Nationwide commercials:

"It doesn't work like that."

Would you like everyone to agree with you?

What if you've made a sensibly constructed comment and expect a sensible answer?

What if you asked people to admit that on a clear sunny day, the sky is blue?

You see? From painful experience -

I agree with everything you've said, but unfortunately with forums, using the words of Mark Benton's dopey bank manager in the Nationwide commercials:

Would you like everyone to agree with you?

What if you've made a sensibly constructed comment and expect a sensible answer?

What if you asked people to admit that on a clear sunny day, the sky is blue?

You see? From painful experience -

Moaning doesnt work like that.

Works like this...

GJ is a conference manager

Basso is rubbish, spills every single shot and it is going to cost us big time sooner rather than later

LJ should be dropped, hung and quartered. He is only playing cos his dad is manager.

Orr cant pass or cross to save his life but we love him like a god when he scores last minute goals

Trundle is a waste of £1million, sell him back to Swansea for £500,000 so we lose £500,000

Byfield wont keep this scoring run up forever. He will have a bad run and he will be a waste of money.

CS should be sacked when we have to pay £30 at Stamford Bridge for an FA Cup 3rd round game

Dave L is a terrible matchday announcer who cant remember the alst 40 yrs of football entertainment pre match and half time.

All but to name a few :disapointed2se::10_1_108:

Moaning doesnt work like that.

Works like this...

GJ is a conference manager

Basso is rubbish, spills every single shot and it is going to cost us big time sooner rather than later

LJ should be dropped, hung and quartered. He is only playing cos his dad is manager.

Orr cant pass or cross to save his life but we love him like a god when he scores last minute goals

Trundle is a waste of £1million, sell him back to Swansea for £500,000 so we lose £500,000

Byfield wont keep this scoring run up forever. He will have a bad run and he will be a waste of money.

CS should be sacked when we have to pay £30 at Stamford Bridge for an FA Cup 3rd round game

Dave L is a terrible matchday announcer who cant remember the alst 40 yrs of football entertainment pre match and half time.

All but to name a few :disapointed2se::10_1_108:

I wish that I could agree with you, but...

Archived