IGNORED

Hows Ivan Working Out

Dub

HiGuys

Some of you might remember that I posted on here when Ivan Sproule signed for you from Hibs. Just wanting to know how hes getting on. I really hope he is lighting the place up for you.

Its simply too early to judge. Can't argue with the pace, and think he'll be starting in the right wing berth on saturday.

Come back in a few weeks once he has got a few games under his belt in his favoured position and i'm sure you'll get a better insight to his progress.

Think he moans too much, he should get onside and stop moaning at those passing to him.

To be fair, the bit of "moaning" I saw appeared to be a request for the ball to go past the defender so he could run onto it....which given his undoubted pace would be quite a reasonable thing to want

Dan

HiGuys

Some of you might remember that I posted on here when Ivan Sproule signed for you from Hibs. Just wanting to know how hes getting on. I really hope he is lighting the place up for you.

Played like he was hung over on Saturday !! Has bags of pace but showed little enthusiasm for taking the ball past defenders on Saturday. Sure there is more to come from him.....hope so anyway..!

Sorry he's not doing it for some of you. I don't believe he should be played as a striker. He's much better out wide, left or right he doesnt really care I don't think but he will come into the middle when he has the ball sometimes rather than beast it down the wing and get the ball centred. I think thats where he might even think he should be a striker comes from. Give him another wee while guys the goals will come from him as wel as the excitement.

Archived