IGNORED

Michael Owen

Gazred

Have to say i feel sorry for the guy, comes back from a horrible injury after the World Cup, looking brilliant again for England..now this.

Its a real shame his career has been hampered by injuries. If you look at his goal scoring record at every level its excellent and makes you wonder what sort of heights he could of reached had he stayed relatively injury free. Still at 27 he has plenty of years left to continue scoring and will no doubt go on to become England's top goal scorer. I think we will certainly miss him for the England qualifiers if he doesn't recover but i guess that saves Mclaren a selection problem what with Rooney and Crouch available again and calls for Heskey to keep his place.

Have to say i feel sorry for the guy, comes back from a horrible injury after the World Cup, looking brilliant again for England..now this.

Its a real shame his career has been hampered by injuries. If you look at his goal scoring record at every level its excellent and makes you wonder what sort of heights he could of reached had he stayed relatively injury free. Still at 27 he has plenty of years left to continue scoring and will no doubt go on to become England's top goal scorer. I think we will certainly miss him for the England qualifiers if he doesn't recover but i guess that saves Mclaren a selection problem what with Rooney and Crouch available again and calls for Heskey to keep his place.

biggest mistake he ever made was joining newcastle, although i think he was hoping to come back to liverpool, good luck to him still by far the best english striker about.

Heskey might struggle to keep his place with a broken foot :noexpression:

Archived