IGNORED

Reserves Win 7-1 At Bourmouth

robinmad

The reserves thrashed a bournmouth youth team plus 42 year old Rob Newman 7-1

Bugger.... I missed one..... got there late tonight............. only caught part of the second half, but it was worth it. by the way Gary & Keith were both there

Enoch looked a bit ....... erm not ready...... sorry Enoch...... but I only caught about 40 mins of the second half

He did by that point seem a bit off the pace...... some nice touches and unselfish play to bring others into the game play.... then he was subbed

AFC B'mth. tried hard and despite not having any real bite I'd say they gave our team a good run out.

They played their passing game as ever, which often makes for a good game against them....... but our class showed even at reserve level........... Mind you the real battle will be in the first team and we still have a lot to prove and a long way to go :)

Surely Noble & McCombe must be ready to stick on the bench at least by now?

Could not really offer a realistic comment as I only saw about 40mins......... I would say more but it would be unfair for me to comment on such a small part of the game........ plus the squad has changed so much over the past few years that I can't remember who plays for us and who does not........ Glory boy me..... Part time fan...... City through & through despite all of that........... Born and bred in Dorset........... at least part of my own hard earned has helped us get to where we are to day :) ?

Very pleased to have caught a little slice of BCFC.... at a local level to me :)

Looked at the away end and thought of those games where we brought loads of away support

UP THE CITY!

Reserves or first team squad...........

i went to game....jevo was very impressive...was sat row infront of gary n keith....didnt seem to pleased with skuse btu impressed with nobes!

You should have said hello..... I must have been sat to your right in the second half down a few rows :)

In red .. well goes without saying really ;)

Do you agree with me that despite the score line it was 'a good run out' for our reserves?

After all we would expect to beat AFC B'mth at this level?

Funny how the moment we enter the Championship our Under-18 side contains 2 totally unpronounceable names.

Still, if they turn out to be the next Thierry Henry (and Petr Cech) then all is forgiven.

If they're the next Jardel or Taibi, there'll be hell to pay.

Vasko the goalscoring machine!

You should have said hello..... I must have been sat to your right in the second half down a few rows :)

In red .. well goes without saying really ;)

Do you agree with me that despite the score line it was 'a good run out' for our reserves?

After all we would expect to beat AFC B'mth at this level?

Totally, I mean Bmth have real injury problems at the moment, hence why Newman was playing so should of been a riot which it was...but was good for players like jevo n Nobes who were able to get alot of the ball and try to gain their touch back as well as gaining that extra yard.

sure....

Balasz..not alot to do, but looked confident

Ribero...very young and was particulary strong but godo tackler

McCombe n Vasko...both very strong looked far above Bmth Ressies level

Nobes....very confident, looked like he really wanted to impress and did

Skuse...very quiet, few lose placed passes

Murray....basically same as always, committed and good touch, was good run out for him

Betsy...quiet at time and lacked in final third at times but looked committed

Jevo...outstanding, worked hard and 3 tidy finishes, as always right place right time

Enoch...ran his legs off, really didnt wana come off the pitch, again impressive

Archived