IGNORED

Preston Away

woodford42

What pub is everyone going to before match? have heard the Sumner? which is near the barracks 5 min walk from the ground....

I used to live up in the grim Preston when I was at uni up there. Away fans used to be marched from the train station for a few drinks in the Wetherspoons (greyfriars) before getting marched up to the ground by the coppers. don't know if they will do the same??

ALSO I HAVE ONE TICKET FOR THE PRESTON GAME FOR SALE: ONLY TWO OF US ARE TRAVELLING UP INSTEAD OF THE THREE WE PLANNED - £20 TO ANYONE THAT WANTS IT.

ALSO I HAVE ONE TICKET FOR THE PRESTON GAME FOR SALE: ONLY TWO OF US ARE TRAVELLING UP INSTEAD OF THE THREE WE PLANNED - £20 TO ANYONE THAT WANTS IT.

If you're anywhere near Ashton Gate you should be able to get your £25 back.

I did when my wife couldn't make it to Coventry.

To your knowledge! :unsure:

:innocent06: I see we share the same birth month, that explains lot; you do seem to also have a 4 year start on me, following our shower, that also explains much :crying: have a nice day :drunk2:

I used to live up in the grim Preston when I was at uni up there. Away fans used to be marched from the train station for a few drinks in the Wetherspoons (greyfriars) before getting marched up to the ground by the coppers. don't know if they will do the same??

hi ross, they only seem to do that when theres trouble expected stoke, wigan, burnley leeds, blackburn, blackpool etc.

Most incidents happen at train station with burnley fans and stoke fans clashing at more than one point in the past!!

Have seen Wigan trash the Greyfriars though on the way home so to speak

• Admin
anyone staying in blackpool sat night

Going up in group of 4 staying in Blackpool Saturday night - driving up really early to find digs

can u sit anywhere behind the goal on saturday cos there is no seat numbers on the tickets???

Yeah - look closer it says unreserved seating on your ticket

Archived