IGNORED

Preston = Sheff Weds

Jurssey

Got a good mate here at work from Preston and been having a chat about saturday's game today.

The similarities are there for us from the game at Hillsborough.

His comment to me was "mate you have no idea how much pressure Simmo is under at the moment up there, if we start badly they'll get on the team's back very quickly....everyone is just pissed off at the moment and Blackpool and Burnley up there ain't helping"

If we can knock it around a bit and dare I say grab an early goal like at Hillsborough, it'll really put the pressure on them.

We're defending bloody well away from home at the moment as well (a bit of luck with it I know but still clean sheets)

Have to be

Basso, Orr, Carey, Fontaine, McAllister, Sproule, Elliott, Johnson, McIndoe, Trundle, Byfield

Murray and Wilson to come on for anyone not performing.

Being that we are away I'd go for

Basso

Wilson - Carey- Fontaine - Mcallister

Sproule - Elliot - Johnson - Mcindoe

Trundle

Byfield

Weale

Orr

Murray

Jevons (will be up for it after reserve game)

Skuse

I also think we can win this one however it is always those kind of games i worry that we'll slip up in

Got a good mate here at work from Preston and been having a chat about saturday's game today.

The similarities are there for us from the game at Hillsborough.

His comment to me was "mate you have no idea how much pressure Simmo is under at the moment up there, if we start badly they'll get on the team's back very quickly....everyone is just pissed off at the moment and Blackpool and Burnley up there ain't helping"

If we can knock it around a bit and dare I say grab an early goal like at Hillsborough, it'll really put the pressure on them.

We're defending bloody well away from home at the moment as well (a bit of luck with it I know but still clean sheets)

Have to be

Basso, Orr, Carey, Fontaine, McAllister, Sproule, Elliott, Johnson, McIndoe, Trundle, Byfield

Murray and Wilson to come on for anyone not performing.

Listening to the local radio on the way back from the Blackpool game, even that early, their fans were not happy at all, especially with the manager.

They were asking for his head then. If they lose against the "new boys" on Saturday, surely the mananger will go!?!

Archived