IGNORED

Height And Strength Seems Favourite In The Championship!

Jags11

I notice most of the opposition are now taller and stronger in their body weight! I feel at this moment it is our superior fitness that is winning through!

Our Hungarian centre half recently started panic when he was used as a late striker and in the penalty box for corners.

On the question of up front tactics we have to have plans A , B and C because if the opposing centre half is quick this makes it difficult for Trundle to turn on to his fixed reliable left! :juggle:

Still unbeaten we cannot be critical but Burnley with their weight and size kept us pegged untill the last minutes until we injected more pace but with shots and headers on the end at the Burnley goal! Sproule can beat anyone with pace and when he gets better at shooting on target at pace he would not only be first choice regulary with City but N Ireland too.

It is fantastic we have the selection on players to effect various tactics and so much is down to our great manager to pick the right combination. :fingerscrossed:

Keep that unbeaten record going Gary and stack up more points and show them at Preston that we have some Tom Finney's of our own :sun:

A.K.T.

I notice most of the opposition are now taller and stronger in their body weight! I feel at this moment it is our superior fitness that is winning through!

Our Hungarian centre half recently started panic when he was used as a late striker and in the penalty box for corners.

On the question of up front tactics we have to have plans A , B and C because if the opposing centre half is quick this makes it difficult for Trundle to turn on to his fixed reliable left! :juggle:

Still unbeaten we cannot be critical but Burnley with their weight and size kept us pegged untill the last minutes until we injected more pace but with shots and headers on the end at the Burnley goal! Sproule can beat anyone with pace and when he gets better at shooting on target at pace he would not only be first choice regulary with City but N Ireland too.

It is fantastic we have the selection on players to effect various tactics and so much is down to our great manager to pick the right combination. :fingerscrossed:

Keep that unbeaten record going Gary and stack up more points and show them at Preston that we have some Tom Finney's of our own :sun:

A.K.T.

That's Vasko and McCombe to start up front then!

Archived