IGNORED

Urgent ! Lets Get The Wurzles Played On Radio One

Guest zider_head

he regularly says they have broken the 10m barrier recently, I've seen it mentioned somewhere else and will dig out the link

Frightening. Imagine if this great nation had to go into a proper war again. There's 10 million I wouldn't want fighting in my corner.

Comedy Dave. A contridiction in itself.

Moyles. A fat, self-righteous, bullying, ego maniac.

What happened to his TV show? Oh that's right, it was unfunny, sh1t and got dropped. Talentless.

Guest Tafkar
Frightening. Imagine if this great nation had to go into a proper war again. There's 10 million I wouldn't want fighting in my corner.

Comedy Dave. A contridiction in itself.

Moyles. A fat, self-righteous, bullying, ego maniac.

What happened to his TV show? Oh that's right, it was unfunny, sh1t and got dropped. Talentless.

Not a fan of those with a differing opinion from you? There's more than 10 million of them in Britain.

8.5 Million is from the August RAJAR listings.

Not a fan of those with a differing opinion from you? There's more than 10 million of them in Britain.

8.5 Million is from the August RAJAR listings.

And the average age of an American soldier in Vietnam was n,n,n,n,n,n,n,nineteen. It's sort of tongue in cheek mate. I'm more of a 6 music man myself.

Couldnt agree more with the criticism of Moyles. So up himself it is untrue, him and the woman (with her OTT laughter and "look at me I'm funny too") get right on my nerves with Dave only doing so a tiny bit less.....

SO much better when Mills is on, more talent in his little finger than anyone on that obnoxious morning show usually.

Archived