IGNORED

Preston Squad

always hoping

Looks like City have nearly all players available for tomorrow.

Only Enoch and Noble are aprobally still deemed not quite ready.

I heard Ribeiro has also been asked to join the squad and has travelled. Johnson said his recent performances for the reserves have earned him the place in the squad. Great news for the club as it shows we have a number of potential future players coming throgh the ranks.

Whilst it is difficult for youngest to break in with City flying high in the Championship. The quality of players coming through our academy is high and actually better than many of the smaller premiership clubs.

Looks like City have nearly all players available for tomorrow.

Only Enoch and Noble are aprobally still deemed not quite ready.

I heard Ribeiro has also been asked to join the squad and has travelled. Johnson said his recent performances for the reserves have earned him the place in the squad. Graet news for the club as it shows we have a number of potential future players coming throgh the ranks.

Whilst it is difficult for youngest to break in with City flying high in the Championship. The quality of players coming through our academy is high and actually better than many of the smaller premiership clubs.

Briefly spoke with GJ last night and he said the whole squad is going up. Noble wont be in the squad tomorrow or tuesday, "he is close, but not as close as we'd like him to be" in GJ's words to me last night.

They are using Blackburns training ground today then coming back on Saturday night/Sunday morning i think he said.

Cant wait hopefully see city bring home 3 points COME ON U REDS!!! :city::banana::drunk2:

........................BASSO............

............ORR............CAREY......FONTAINE...MCALLISTER

......SPROULE.........ELLIOT..........JOHNSON..........MCINDOE...

.........BYFILED..TRUNDLE............

Cant wait hopefully see city bring home 3 points COME ON U REDS!!! :city::banana::drunk2:

...........BASSO............

............ORR............CAREY......FONTAINE...MCALLISTER

......SPROULE.........ELLIOT..........JOHNSON..........MCINDOE...

.........BYFILED..TRUNDLE............

I'd go along with that. Maybe start Wilson or Murray instead of Sproule so we can execute his electric pace in the last 20-30 minutes.

I'd go along with that. Maybe start Wilson or Murray instead of Sproule so we can execute his electric pace in the last 20-30 minutes.

Think Johnson should give Sproule a chance on the wing cos thats where he played for Hibs think we will see the best of him out wide?? Wilson has been doing well but think Sproule will be more better going forward and he got the legs to get back aswell but we will see.

Think Johnson should give Sproule a chance on the wing cos thats where he played for Hibs think we will see the best of him out wide?? Wilson has been doing well but think Sproule will be more better going forward and he got the legs to get back aswell but we will see.

If either plays I hope I see him get a hat trick, but for me, away, I'd go for Wilson as he's far better defender and, TBH, I don't see a great difference in the pace of Wilson & Sproule.

Noble wont be in the squad tomorrow or tuesday, "he is close, but not as close as we'd like him to be" in GJ's words to me last night.

Very concerning for a player who missed the Latvia trip in June with a "groin tweak."

That's about three months out and I think he's now played three full reserve games-Why isn't he ready???

Archived