IGNORED

Jamie Mccombe

helenlovescity78

As much as I like Liam Fontaine I'm looking forward to having big Jamie back in the side.

Anyone know when he might be seriously back banging on the first team door?

Who would you rather have: McCombe or Fontaine?

Thanks,

Helen x

Well fontaine is doing really well so Mccombe will have to sit and wait how good is our team if we got players like mccombe who cant get in the starting 11 i know he has been injured

Why does everyone seem to think Carey is un droppable? Think his distrubution is poor personally, good defender yes but is frustrating how many times he hoofs it aimlessly upfield and gives the ball straight back to the oppostion.

Carey seems to suffer from the belief that he's better than he actually is. He can easily play at this level, but I wish he'd keep it simple sometimes instead of imagining he's Franco Baresi. For me, Fontaine is the first defender on the sheet this season.

As much as I like Liam Fontaine I'm looking forward to having big Jamie back in the side.

Anyone know when he might be seriously back banging on the first team door?

Who would you rather have: McCombe or Fontaine?

Thanks,

Helen x

As long as we are doing so good neither Carey or Fontaine will be dropped. At one point McCombe will get his chance and will then probably do better than ever given the time he has had to recover.

As long as we are doing so good neither Carey or Fontaine will be dropped. At one point McCombe will get his chance and will then probably do better than ever given the time he has had to recover.

So who's been to blame for the last minute goals we've conceded from corners in the middle of the six yard box. Jevons?

So who's been to blame for the last minute goals we've conceded from corners in the middle of the six yard box. Jevons?

The last minute goal you mean? Johnsson to start with. He miss hit the ball for corner. Byfield should have been stucked to the post and cleared the ball of the line like Wilson should have done. A bit harsh to ask it from a forward maybee but..

Archived