IGNORED

Hello

DolmanDudess

I think it brings home the whole problem with internet forums; unless you've met the other persons on the forum you have no idea who they are, or what age etc etc and therefore its essential to be straight with them and not be silly.

Ok I know that, but did he?

There are a lot of sick bastards out there, this man may be one of them, he already has an obsession about this site, so who knows.

Dont want to think about that Screech. I come on this forum for some harmless banter and that has been ruined tonight to say the least.

Cheers for backing me up guys :laugh:

This forum isn't just for City fans, its for all fans who are prepared to be sensible and talk about football. Lets face it, we've had some damned good non-City fans on here, including a few Gasheads (Derby Gas and Unown are two that spring to mind) and they don't resort to that sort of gibbering nonsense only George W.Bush would understand.

On the other hand we've had some nasty stuff between fellow City fans so its not necessarily other team's fans who can cause trouble here. But I think we are all as one in expressing our disgust at that silly little gimp who made a quite unnecesary comment about one of the young ladies who has done absolutely nothing to warrant such comments.

The wart-head has been removed like some festering turd on the carpet and hopefully that's the last we'll hear from him.

And I hope CityGal9 doesn't avoid this forum; I enjoy her comments.

This forum isn't just for City fans, its for all fans who are prepared to be sensible and talk about football. Lets face it, we've had some damned good non-City fans on here, including a few Gasheads (Derby Gas and Unown are two that spring to mind) and they don't resort to that sort of gibbering nonsense only George W.Bush would understand.

On the other hand we've had some nasty stuff between fellow City fans so its not necessarily other team's fans who can cause trouble here. But I think we are all as one in expressing our disgust at that silly little gimp who made a quite unnecesary comment about one of the young ladies who has done absolutely nothing to warrant such comments.

The wart-head has been removed like some festering turd on the carpet and hopefully that's the last we'll hear from him.

And I hope CityGal9 doesn't avoid this forum; I enjoy her comments.

Nah, no chance a little nothing like that is going to keep me away from here just as long as he never comes back.

Thanks for the kind comments, most appreciated :laugh:

Cheers Tom, this pervert doesn't know the age of Citygal9 nor do most on here I gather, Citygal9 may be a 9 10 year old and this QPRFC bloke may be a paedo getting off on those comments, ###### off QPRFC you sad *******, get a life.

oh no not cureton again :P ( allegedly :laugh: )

but i missed this one if it was that bad then fair shout

for getting shot, but he is quite welcome to have a pint

with me and the boys we'll teach him some manners and

wash his mouth out :dunno:

SUBBERS GET THE MARIGOLDS READY :P

oh no not cureton again :P ( allegedly :laugh: )

but i missed this one if it was that bad then fair shout

for getting shot, but he is quite welcome to have a pint

with me and the boys we'll teach him some manners and

wash his mouth out :dunno:

SUBBERS GET THE MARIGOLDS READY :P

He was probably about 12 himself and you think he could stand the wrath of the marigolds?!!!

:dunno:

Archived